|Adelaine Morin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1998|
Adelaine Morin is a Canadian YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has more than 3 million subscribers. She also has a second YouTube channel titled Adelaines Camera Roll with more than 1 million subscribers. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like Tarte Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, NYX, Maybelline, and Too Faced. Adelaine has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Adelaine studied at Mayfield Secondary School but later transferred to the private school, Blyth Academy.
- Father – Randy Morin
- Mother – Bernadette Morin
- Siblings – Brayden Morin (Younger Brother), Celeste Morin (Younger Sister)
Adelaine is represented by Matter Media Group.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adelaine has dated –
- Matthew Berry (2014-Present) – Adelaine and Matthew met in school during Math class and began dating from June 16, 2014. For their first date, they headed to the movie theater to watch 22 Jump Street. Since then, they have traveled many places together like New York and Bora Bora. On her 20th birthday in 2018, Matthew gave her a promise ring and in April 2018, they moved in together. She documents their relationship milestones on social media regularly.
Race / Ethnicity
Adelaine has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Soap and Glory
- New Balance
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Victoria’s Secret Pink
- MAC Cosmetics
- Too Faced
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Sleek MakeUP
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Her popularity on social media with her self-titled YouTube channel having more than 3 million subscribers. Her other YouTube channel Adelaine’s Camera Roll has garnered more than 1 million subscribers. She has also amassed more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
She is yet to make her theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
Adelaine Morin hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Adelaine enjoys running in her neighborhood as a way to stay in shape. She also uses a fitness app called Pump Up which keeps track of her fitness goals. Being a social media personality, she leverages the online medium to stay fit. She uses the YouTube account Blogilates which has tons of work out videos for different parts of the body.
Adelaine Morin Favorite Things
- Lipstick – MamaStarrr Lipstick
- Place To Travel – London
- Style Icon – Vanessa Hudgens
- Cuisine – Indian
- Artists – Pablo Picasso, Vincent van Gogh
- Song – Who Says by Selena Gomez and The Scene
- Country To Visit – America
- Color – Yellow
- Flower – Sunflower
- Animal – Dogs
- TV Shows – Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Drink – Virgin pina colada, Stewart’s cream soda, Sprite
- Cereal – Raisin Bran
- Sports Team – Pittsburgh Penguins
Adelaine Morin Facts
- While studying in school, she joined the drama group and it was there that she learned a thing or two about makeup. By the time she completed high school, she started posting fashion and beauty vlogs on her YouTube channel.
- She started her first YouTube channel in 2011 at the age of 13. In her very first video, she asked her viewers about their opinion on the type of content they would like to see in her post. Her next vlog featured her collection of angry birds toys.
- She became the winner of Seventeen magazine’s Beauty Smartie Showdown in 2012. The show was hosted by Shay Mitchell.
- In 2013, she was given the NYX Face Award for achieving popularity with her makeup skills.
- Her online popularity soared even higher when she posted makeup tutorials on how to look like famous celebrities including Selena Gomez, Zendaya, and Kim Kardashian.
- She has a French bulldog named Blue.
- Morin created her second channel named Adelaines Camera Roll in 2013. This channel includes life events, travel videos, prank, and challenge videos.
- She walked the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards in 2017.
- On June 1, 2016, Adelaine joined the three-person panel at the Girl Talk Empowerment Day. The panel was moderated by Katie Zeppieri and together they spoke about inner beauty and the importance of self-confidence among young girls.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube (Adelaine Morin), YouTube (Adelaine’s Camera Roll), and Google+.
Featured Image by Adelaine Morin / Instagram