|Adrienne-Joi Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1963|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adrienne-Joi Johnson is an American actress, dancer, choreographer, model, fitness trainer, and life coach who has been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include Sirens, High Freakquency, Sister Act, House Party, Touched by an Angel, The Jellies!, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Amen, The Jamie Foxx Show, JAG, Murder Without Motive: The Edmund Perry Story, A Mother’s Courage: The Mary Thomas Story, Day by Day, In the Heat of the Night, The Inkwell, School Daze, Double Trouble, Two Shades of Blue, Baby Boy, Chicago Hope, and Tara.
Orange, New Jersey, United States
She divides her time amongst –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Paris, France
- Milan, Italy
Adrienne-Joi Johnson got enrolled at Spelman College, a private historically Black women’s liberal arts college in Atlanta, Georgia, from where she graduated with honors in 1985.
Actress, Dancer, Choreographer, Model, Fitness Trainer, Life Coach
Adrienne-Joi Johnson has been signed with Rebel Entertainment Partners, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrienne-Joi Johnson has dated –
- Michael Jai White (2004) – She was romantically involved with actor, voice actor, and martial artist Michael Jai White in 2004 and they also appeared together on the red carpet at the Soul Music Awards in June 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned body
- Pierced ears
Adrienne-Joi Johnson Facts
- She is a former Miss Maroon & White as well as became the first Miss Collegiate Black America.
- Adrienne played Sharane in the 1990 musical comedy film, House Party. This performance got her nominated for an Independent Spirit Award in the “Best Supporting Female in a comedy-drama film” category.
- Alongside Tyrese Gibson, Snoop Dogg, Ving Rhames, Omar Gooding, Taraji P. Henson, and Kevin Michael Richardson, she co-starred as Juanita, Jody’s mother, in the coming-of-age hood film, Baby Boy, in 2001. For this role, she was nominated for a Black Reel Award for “Theatrical- Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture”.
- Adrienne-Joi Johnson has been friends with filmmaker and actor John Singleton.
- She has appeared in the music video for the song Just Coolin by LeVert.
- As a voiceover artist, Johnson started providing vocals to the character of Debbie Jelly in the adult animated sitcom, The Jellies!, in 2017.
- She is a member of the Delta Sigma Theta sorority.
Featured Image by Adrienne-Joi Johnson / Instagram