|Aitor Luna Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1981|
Aitor Luna is a Spanish actor, best known for his role as Inspector Gonzalo Montoya in the TV series Los hombres de Paco (Paco’s World) between 2005 and 2009. In July 2009, it was announced that he would not appear in the 9th season of the TV series and the series ended the very next year. Luckily, Aitor landed the role of Raúl Cortázar in the TV series Gran Reserva (2010-2013), Diego Alatriste in Captain Alatriste (2013), Humberto Santamaría in Velvet (2016), and then played Arnau Estanyol in La catedral del mar (2018).
Aitor González Luna
Vergara, Guipúzcoa, País Vasco, Spain
- Siblings – Yon González (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Manu Gómez (Cousin)
Aitor Luna is represented by –
- Charlton Blackburne Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Spellbound Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Clara Heyman, Paloma Fernandez (Manager) in Madrid, Spain
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aitor Luna has dated –
- Miren Ibarguren Agudo (2008-2011) – From 2008 to 2011, he dated the fellow actress, best known for her role of Sonia Valcárcel in the TV series Escenas de Matrimonio.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Slender physique
Aitor has promoted an animal shelter event Adopta Un Jubilado! (Adopt a Retired Dog!) and an organization named Fundación Inversión Duplicación del Cromosoma 15Q (Chromosome Duplication Investment Foundation 15Q).
Aitor Luna Facts
- He was not the 1st choice for the role of Arnau in the TV series adaptation of Ildefonso Falcones’s novel, La catedral del mar (2018).
- Both his brother, Yon González and a fellow actor Quim Gutiérrez were considered for the male lead role of Arnau. Yon dropped out in favor of playing the lead role of Francisco Gómez in the TV series Las chicas del cable.
- To play the role of Arnau Estanyol, he had to read the entire book in just 5 days as he didn’t plan on landing it. The 1st thought that came to mind when he was cast was “Aitor, you’re in sh*t up to your neck!”
- His natural beard was only grown to a little longer than stubble in La catedral del mar (2018). Because his character returned from the war, the series required him to have very long hair and beard, which had to be applied in the makeup/costume department.
- In 2010, Aitor won the Award of the Spanish Actors Union for “Television: Supporting Performance, Male” for his role in the TV series Gran Reserva (2010-2013).
- Aitor likes fashion but doesn’t practice it a lot as he hates shopping and rarely thinks about his outfits.
- In his opinion, Spanish cinema needs “more money and less untalented people who wander around their business.”
- He prefers filming outside rather than on a closed set in a studio.
- Aitor wanted to learn English so he could expand his work borders. He landed a scholarship in New York City, New York, but later dropped out because he didn’t like their acting method and preferred to be “self-taught”.
- In New York, he worked as a waiter and was also at the door receiving people at events.
- Besides the English/American market, Aitor is also interested in acting in French.
- Aitor is a big animal lover and is a frequent shelter visitor and helps with adoption.
- He supports the feminist movement.
- Aitor is passionate about riding powerful motorcycles.
Featured Image by Aitor Luna / Instagram