|Jung Hae-in Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jung Hae-in is a South Korean actor and model who has been a part of various shows and movies which include the likes of The King’s Case Note, Tune in for Love, Reply 1988, Prison Playbook, The Youth, Heung-boo: The Revolutionist, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, A Piece of Your Mind, Night Light, The Moon of Seoul, Bride of the Century, Blood, Something in the Rain, Snowdrop, Salut D’Amour, D.P., While You Were Sleeping, The Three Musketeers, Conspiracy: Age of Rebellion, P1H: The Beginning of a New World, One Spring Night, and Yeah, That’s The Way It Is. Moreover, he was included in Forbes‘ list of “Korea Power Celebrity” in 2019 and 2020, ranking 20th and 18th respectively.
Seoul, South Korea
Jung Hae-in attended Pyeongtaek University located in Pyeongtaek, South Korea, and graduated with a degree in Broadcasting Entertainment Department. During his time there, he participated in several activities including musical plays.
- Others – Jeong Yakyong (Great-Great-Great-Grandfather) (A great thinker of the later Joseon period)
Jung Hae-in has been repped by FNC Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jung Hae-in is of South Korean descent.
He has done endorsement work for brands such as KGC Chicken.
Jung Hae-in Facts
- At the age of 21, he enlisted in the military and later signed a contract with his agency.
- In 2013, he appeared in AOA Black‘s music video for Moya.
- From 2017 to 2018, Jung Hae-in was seen playing Yoo Jeong-woo (aka “Captain Yoo”), a commanding officer who allegedly assaulted his teammate, in the black comedy series Prison Playbook. This won him the 2018 Baeksang Arts Award for “Most Popular Actor”.
- Jung Hae-in was cast as Han Woo-tak, a 29-year-old police officer who was one of the best in his class of aspiring policemen, in the romantic fantasy thriller legal drama series While You Were Sleeping in 2017. This got him nominated for an SBS Drama Award in the “Excellence Award, Actor in a Wednesday–Thursday Drama” category.
- He played the role of Seo Joon-hee, Kyung-seon’s younger brother who is a character animation designer at a computer video game company, in the romantic television series Something in the Rain in 2018. This role won him the APAN Star Awards for “Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries” and “K-Star Award, Actor” as well as The Seoul Awards in 2018.
- On July 28, 2018, Jung Hae-in held his first fan meeting in Seoul at Kyunghee University Hall of Peace, followed by fan meetings in Taipei, Bangkok, Hong Kong, and Manila.
- He has shared a friendly bond with his While You Were Sleeping co-stars Lee Jong-suk and Shin Jae-ha.
- Alongside Kim Go-eun, Jung Hae-in co-starred as Cha Hyun-woo in the 2019 romance film Tune in for Love. For this performance, he won the “Popularity Award” at the 2019 London East Asia Film Festival as well as the Cine 21 Award and Grand Bell Award in the “Best New Actor” category.
- He co-starred alongside Ma Dong-seok, Park Jung-min, Yum Jung-ah, and Choi Sung-eun in the 2019 comedy-drama film Start-Up.
- In 2020, Jung Hae-in brought to life the character of Moon Ha-won, an artificial intelligence programmer who founded the company AH, in the melodrama television series A Piece of Your Mind.
Featured Image by 티비텐 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0