|Alabama Luella Barker Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 2005|
Alabama Luella Barker is an American singer, model, and reality TV star who got into public eye just a couple of days after her birth as she was introduced on the finale episode of her family’s reality show, Meet the Barkers. She started her own journey to become an established social media star even before she had turned 10. She has also attracted criticism along the way as she has been accused of dressing too provocatively. However, she has still managed to find success on social media with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Alabama Luella Barker
California, United States
Information about Alabama Barker’s formal education isn’t available.
Model, Singer, Reality TV Star
- Father – Travis Barker (Musician, Songwriter, Producer, Drummer of Blink 182 and The Transplants)
- Mother – Shanna Moakler (Actress, Model, Reality Television Celebrity, Former Miss New York USA)
- Siblings – Atiana Cecelia de la Hoya (Older Maternal Half-sister), Landon Asher Barker (Older Brother) (Reality TV Star)
- Others – Randy Barker (Paternal Grandfather), Gloria Barker (Paternal Grandmother), John W. Moakler III (Maternal Grandfather), Gail Moakler (Maternal Grandmother)
Vocals, Drums, Piano
5 ft or 152.5 cm
41 kg or 90 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alabama Barker’s family and representatives have opted to keep her personal life firmly under wraps, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has English, Irish, and Italian ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of German, Portuguese, and Irish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘pink’.
Blue with a hint of Hazel
Rare eye color
Alabama Luella Barker has used her social media activity to promote the following brands and products –
- Famous Stars and Straps
Best Known For
Her booming following on various social media platforms. She has managed to gain more than 300k followers on her official Instagram account.
As a Singer
She released her debut solo single, Our House, in October 2017.
First TV Show
In 2006, Alabama Barker made her first TV show appearance on her family’s reality TV series, Meet the Barkers. She was introduced in the final episode of the last season of the series.
Alabama Luella Barker Favorite Things
- Things To Collect – Limited edition Barbies
- Disney Princess – Moana
- Movie – Suicide Squad (2016)
- Inspiration – Beyoncé
Source – Sweety High
Alabama Luella Barker Facts
- She started her ascent to the social media fame with the popular app Musical.ly and managed to earn more than 400k followers within a very short time.
- Her parents got divorced in 2008.
- In May 2016, she created her official YouTube account and within 2 years, she managed to garner more than 5 million views on her videos.
- Alabama often creates covers of popular songs and posts on her YouTube channel. She also takes creating covers to the next level by creating her own music videos as well.
- In June 2016, she was heavily criticized by YouTube star RiceGum for not dressing appropriately for her age and going for suggestive poses in her pictures despite being just 10 years old. He also took an aim at her for wearing too much makeup. RiceGum was publicly threatened by Travis Barker, while, Alabama’s mother Shanna also took an aim at RiceGum for bullying her daughter. In response, RiceGum pointed out that he was just commenting about a public account and was just saying what was obvious.
- She is very passionate about music and often accompanies her father for his band’s music tours.
- In December 2016, she collaborated with her brother Landon Barker to release the cover of the popular Elvis Presley song, Blue Christmas.
- She played the bridge part of the piano in Blink 182‘s single, She’s Out of Her Mind. The song was released in the band’s 2016 album, California.
- In September 2008, Alabama’s father was involved in a horrific plane crash, which resulted in the death of 4 passengers with only Travis and another passenger, the sole survivors of the crash. He later revealed that 3-year-old Alabama had predicted the plane crash.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
Featured Image by Alabama Luella Barker / Instagram