|Jason Ralph Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1986|
Jason Ralph is an American film and stage actor who gained prominence by playing the lead role of Quentin on the Syfy series, The Magicians. He worked with actors like Manish Dayal, Rachel Brosnahan, and Thomas McDonell in the comedy-drama film I’m Obsessed with You (2014). He has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Jason D. Ralph
McKinney, Texas, United States
New York, United States
Ralph joined Theater program at Collin College in Plano, Texas and attended SUNY Purchase for acting.
Actor, Stage Actor
- Mother – Beth Ann (Noel) Gonzalez
- Other – Thomas “Tom” Noel (Maternal Grandfather), Joy Bonzheim (Maternal Grandmother)
Jason Ralph is represented by Anonymous Content.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Ralph has dated –
- Rachel Brosnahan (2018-Present) – Jason was reported to have married actress Rachel Brosnahan in 2018. The rumors first surfaced in September 2018. The couple attended the Golden Globe Awards ceremony together in 2019 and Rachel even thanked Jason during her acceptance speech.
Race / Ethnicity
Jason is of English, German, Dutch, and possibly French descent.
- Dimpled smile
- Thick eyebrows
Best Known For
- Playing Quentin on the Syfy series, The Magicians
- Enacting Ian Thompson in the 2014 crime thriller film A Most Violent Year
Ralph made his theatrical film debut in the 2013 rom-com, drama film Brightest Star as Gary.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut in 2010 on the crime drama mystery series The Good Wife.
Jason Ralph Facts
- He started his career in 2010.
- Ralph worked as an artistic director for the theater company Strangemen & Co in the past.
- He is a dog lover.
- Jason is an introvert.
- Ralph portrayed Peter Pan in Peter and the Starcatcher (2012-2013) on Broadway.
Featured Image by Jason Ralph / Instagram