|RiceGum Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.75 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1996|
RiceGum is an American singer and social media personality known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has released popular singles like It’s Every Night Sis and has done endorsement work for brands like Monster headphones. He has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 10 million subscribers. RiceGum has a huge social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram and more than 3 million followers on Twitter.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bryan Le went to the Sierra Vista High School in Spring Valley, Nevada.
In his tweet in August 2017, he claimed that he was offered a full scholarship by the Harvard College for the college education. But, he decided to turn it down as he wanted to focus on his YouTube career.
YouTube Personality, Musician
- Father – Luat Quang Le
- Mother – Quang Ly Lely
- Siblings – He has an older brother and a younger sister.
RiceGum is represented by his own management team.
Hip-hop, Rap, Comedy, Diss Tracks
6 ft 0.75 in or 185 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryan Le has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult to say anything definite about his love life and dating history.
After the summer of 2017, he was regularly linked with Instagram model Sommer Ray. But they have denied their relationship and there has been no concrete evidence that would prove that they have indeed dated. However, he himself has encouraged these rumors with his YouTube videos.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Vietnamese ancestry.
RiceGum has used his strong social media presence to promote his own clothing line, RiceGum Clothing. He has promoted other accessories such as backpacks using his social media activity as well.
He has also been featured in a commercial for Monster headphones, which was featured during Super Bowl LII.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his main YouTube channel, which has more than 10 million subscribers. He also has more than 2 million subscribers on his secondary channel.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms. He has more than 5 million followers on his Instagram account.
- The popularity of his single, It’s Every Night Sis, which was certified as ‘Platinum’ by RIAA. It was released in response to Jake Paul‘s popular song It’s Everyday Bro.
As a Singer
RiceGum has earned a reputation for high quality of his diss tracks. His first single, It’s Every Night Sis, was also a diss track. He featured his friend and fellow social media personality, Alissa Violet in the single.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Bryan Le is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
RiceGum Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
- He was caught up in a controversy after he dissed Alabama Parker, who is the daughter of singer Travis Parker, in his vlog as he termed her actions inappropriate and criticized her upbringing. His video was deleted after her father and stepmother filed a complaint with YouTube.
- In 2017, the social media personality Gabbie Hanna alleged that RiceGum had assaulted her and destroyed her phone. He responded by refuting all the allegations and opted to openly mock her.
- In September 2012, he created his YouTube channel. He initially focused on recording videos of him playing various games such as Call of Duty and Modern Warfare 3. In fact, his first video was of playing the latter.
- After a brief hiatus from YouTube, he returned to the video streaming platform with These Kids Must Be Stopped series in which he dissed Musical.ly kids such as Loren Beech, Mark Thomas (Duhitzmark), Jacob Sartorius (HipLikeJacob), and Trey Sartorius (TreySartorius).
- He is the founding member of the social media collective, CloutGang. The other members of the group include Alissa Violet, Ugly God, and FaZe Banks.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by RiceGum / Instagram