|Alyssa Shouse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1995|
Alyssa Shouse is an American singer, songwriter, and social media star who is best known for releasing several hit singles such as Call Out My Name (2018), Back To You (2018), One Call Away (2016), and Traffic (feat. Round2crew) (2015). However, she earned fame through her YouTube channel on which she has posted cover videos of various songs by artists like Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Demi Lovato, and Lee Ann Womack. She also has a huge fan base with more than 250k subscribers on YouTube and over 150k followers on Instagram.
Howard County, Maryland, United States
Ellicott, Maryland, United States
Alyssa was homeschooled as she needed time to maintain a steady career as well.
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star
- Father – P. Shouse
- Mother – Karen Shouse
- Siblings – Mary Kate Shouse (Sister) (Actress), Megan Shouse (Sister), Nicole Shouse (Sister), Chelsea Miller (Sister). She has one more sister and a brother.
Alyssa is represented by 26 Entertainment.
R&B, Soul, Pop, Hip Hop, Rap
She has released most of her songs independently.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa has dated –
- Jaafar Jackson (2010-2011) – Singer-songwriter and son of Jermaine Jackson, Jaafar Jackson and Alyssa Shouse were rumored to be dating in the past.
- Jonah Marais (2014-2015) – Singer Jonah Marais and Alyssa started dating sometime in 2014. The two flirtatiously commented on each other’s Twitter several times. However, in 2015, Jonah tweeted out to fans stating that he and Alyssa were just good friends and often toured together. But, they have been pictured together kissing in the past.
- Charles Longoria (2016-Present) – Guitarist Charles Longoria met Alyssa in 2013 in Nashville where they worked together for some time recording videos and making music. However, at that time the two did not develop any feelings for each other. Later, they went their ways and forgot about each other for almost 3 years until Alyssa returned to Nashville in March 2016. On June 11, 2016, Charles asked Alyssa out and the two began dating soon after. They had their first child, a girl named Emilya Longoria, on April 25, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She often dyes her hair with ‘blonde’ highlights.
- She has a beauty spot on her left cheek.
- She has tattooed the symbols for pause, play, stop, and repeat signs on her right hand.
She has endorsed various brands such as –
- Fab Fit Fun
Best Known For
- Uploading cover videos of songs by several music artists such as Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Lee Ann Womack on her YouTube channel
- Releasing several singles such as Trip, You Say, and Happy Now
As a Singer
Alyssa released her debut single, Overnight Celebrity, in October 2010.
She has also released several other singles such as Sober (2018), Happy Now (2018), Clarity (2014), and Perfect (2016).
Alyssa Shouse Favorite Things
- Song – Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga
Source – YouTube
Alyssa Shouse Facts
- She was 8 years old when she started participating in talents shows and competitions.
- Her lyrics are based on real-life circumstances.
- Growing up, she showed a lot of interest in sports.
- Alyssa uploaded her first cover video on YouTube on December 30, 2009. The video was titled Me singing an Original song “Caitlin Beadles”.
- Jason Derulo is her mentor and she was spotted by him who helped her build her career. She signed with his label Future History in October 2010.
- She was once featured in a music video alongside Jason Derulo on MTV.
- Her first child Emilya Jane Longoria was born at 12:09 am on April 25, 2017. At the time of her birth, she weighed in at 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 20.25 inches tall.
- Her grandfather was a World War II veteran. He aided in the rescue operation of the people held captive in a German concentration camp in Dachau.
- Legendary pop singer Michael Jackson is one of her biggest influencers.
- Follow Alyssa Shouse on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Alyssa Shouse / Instagram