Loren Gray Beech
Los Angeles, California, USA
Ever since Loren became Internet famous, she disclosed that other students in her school started viewing her with a lot of judgment. She became uncomfortable with being the talk of her school and hence withdrew herself from being a full-time student. She enrolled online to get homeschooled which allows her to pursue modeling and create more online content in collaboration with other social media influencers.
Internet Celebrity, Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – has an older half-sister.
- Women / 360 Management, 199 Lafayette Street, New York
- Streamline Model Management
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Loren Gray has dated –
- Joey Kisluk (2015-2016) – Loren came across Joey, another musical.ly sensation, through the live streaming application YouNow. After they met, they quickly got into a very public, serious relationship and made several Youtube videos together. They even made a separate joint Instagram account @ joeyxloren. Even though their social media audience appreciated their chemistry, Joey announced their amicable break-up on Twitter around mid-2016 claiming some things were not right in their relationship and they owe it to their busy lives to spend some time apart. They deleted most of their videos and photos of them together to signify the end of their relationship. Then, Joey moved on and started dating another girl named, Layla Atiles.
- Juwany Roman (2016) – Loren briefly dated the Puerto Rican Snapchat star Juwany Roman for two months who goes by the name flamingeos online. A feud with Loren’s friend Ariel escalated into a Twitter war that eventually split the couple apart.
- HRVY (2017) – Loren started posting pictures with the British R&B singer Harvey on her Instagram account in 2017. Even though they did not publicly confirm their relationship, at that time, there was a high probability that the two were dating considering the amount of time they spent together.
- Ian Jeffrey (2018-Present) – Instagram star Ian Jeffrey who is also the younger brother of James Charles, started dating beautiful Loren in 2018. Rumors started making the rounds in December 2018 which Loren confirmed in January 2019 after sharing pictures of them kissing at Disneyland on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full Lips
- Big Eyes
- Doll-like Face
34-25-35 or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Some of the brands, Loren has promoted on her Instagram account are –
- House of Herrera at New York Fashion Week
- BCBGeneration on the red carpet for CMA Awards, November 2016
- Marc Jacobs outfit, Yves Saint Laurent shoes, and Spinelli Kilcollin jewelry at the orange carpet for Kids Choice Awards, 2017
Best Known For
Her lip synchronization videos she creates using the application Musical.ly and other social media posts.
- When she was a full-time student, Loren was particularly fond of track athletics. Other than that, she tried her hand at cheerleading, dance, and gymnastics which are inter-related. Ever since she quit school, she has not dabbled much in sports or exercises owing to a busy schedule, confessing it is not a priority for her now as she might be a little lazy.
- Loren eats whatever she wants and constantly posts pictures of various desserts on her Instagram account as well as shoot videos while eating candy.
Loren Gray Beech Favorite Things
- Location – Near the Ocean
- Social Media Application – Instagram
- Nail Color – Pink
- School Subject – Science
- Drink – Lemonade
- Song – Almost Famous (G-Eazy)
- Book – The Mortal Instruments, Divergent Trilogy
- Color – Pink, Blue, Purple, Orange
- Animal – Elephant, Dog
- Perfume – Tease by Victoria’s Secret
- Holiday – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween
- Cereal – Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs
- Store – Target, For Clothes: Hollister, American Eagle
- Movie – The Notebook (2004), Mean Girls (2004)
- TV Show – American Horror Story
- Restaurant – Olive Garden
- YouTubers – Shane Dawson, Jenna Marbles, FunForLouis, Andrea Russett, Bethany Mota, Connor Franta, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, Miranda Sings, Lohanthony, Drew Monson, PewDiePie, PrankvsPrank, Rhett & Link, Vsauce, Zoella
Loren Gray Beech Facts
- While in Kindergarten, Loren used to hate her middle name, while other kids often made fun of her last name ‘Beech.’
- One lesson she learned from her increasing fame on social media was that most people don’t like seeing other people succeed. She faced a lot of hate and learned to deal with it by not taking all the comments to her posts too seriously.
- In retrospect, Loren admits that some of her initial videos were not so good because she wore too much makeup and did things that were not appropriate for her age. Hence, she took down a lot of her early videos.
- Loren lost many of her friends from school after finding fame on the Internet. The criticism she faced eventually made her leave school and she openly expresses her dislike for public schools.
- One perception she likes of her viewers is that they see her as someone who is extremely self-confident and stays together 24/7.
- She stutters a lot in situations when she finds herself unsure, clueless or confused but she edits it out of her YouTube videos.
- Loren complains that her hair is so blonde that her eyelashes look invisible. She tried tinting her eyelashes for a while until she finally accepted it as a natural part of herself.
- Makeup helps Loren feel self-confident in front of the camera and gives her the courage to take on the world. She insists she does not wear it to win another person’s approval.
- Loren does not like to watch TV and prefers YouTube videos to TV shows. She has never seen Keeping up with the Kardashians, although she follows the entire family on Instagram.
- Loren has never owned a personal computer. She does all her work on her Macbook.
- She owns 3 pets, a Chihuahua dog named Hercules, a Pomeranian dog named Angel Pom (b. October 2017 and adopted by Loren in December 2017) and a cat named Steve French.
- Follow Loren on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.