|Alejandra Alonso Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1992|
Fashion / Runway model
Alejandra is signed with these model agencies –
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – New York
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Next Model Management – London
- Be Model Management – Brussels
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Mega Model Brasil – Sao Paulo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alejandra dated –
- Clement Chabernaud (2011-2014) – French model Clement Chabernaud started dating Alejandra in 2011. They also appeared together at Desigual catwalk in 2013. They called it quits in early 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
As a model, she has advertised for several brands such as Armani Exchange, Armani Exchange eyewear, BDBA, Blanco, Calzedonia, Carrera y Carrera, Chanel, Chanel Teatro, Durán Exquse, El Corte Inglés, Giorgio Armani La Femme Bleue, Mango, Love Moschino, Massimo Dutti Sport, Oysho, Revlon Professional, River Island, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Working with Armani Exchange IGNITE with model Marlon Teixeira.
First Fashion Week
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Altuzarra, Banana Republic, Chanel, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Jeremy Scott, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Mango, Massimo Rebecchi, Maurizio Pecoraro, Ohne Titel, Rag & Bone, Reed Krakoff, Roccobarocco, Ruffian, and Topshop Unique.
Alejandra Alonso Favorite Things
- Dresses – Versace long dresses, Hervé Léger short dresses
- Designers – Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Tom Ford, Versace
- Color – Black, yellow
- Music – House / Rock
- Book – The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Sports – Athletics
Source – Vogue.it
Alejandra Alonso Facts
- Alonso is friends with models like Auguste Abeliunaite, Kelli Lumi, Maddie Kulicka, and Mirte Maas.
- In 2009, she started modeling in Spain.
- As per Alejandra, fashion is a chance.
- Kate Moss is her style icon.
- She does not like to be alone for a particularly long time.
- She prefers to read or listens to music before sleeping at night.
- She has a French bulldog as a pet.
- Alejandra does not like to get pierced or even inked.
- She likes to watch horror movies.
- Reading is her favorite pastime / hobby.
- She prefers to be on the seaside rather than a mountain.
- At the 2011 Autumn / Winter Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week, she received the “Best Model” award.
- She appeared in Dolce & Gabbana Spring / Summer 2012 lookbook.
- In 2011, she modeled for Victoria’s Secret catalog.