|Alejandra Guilmant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1993|
Alejandra Guilmant is a Mexican model and actress who is recognized as Daniela on the popular Netflix series of Narcos: Mexico. However, she is also known for her career as a model where she is represented by various well-known modeling agencies including METRO Models, Modelwerk, and Photogenics LA.
Alejandra García Guilmant
She divides her time between New York, Los Angeles, and Mexico.
She was 18 years old when she completed high school.
As a model, Alejandra is represented by –
- New Icon NY – New York
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Photogenics – Los Angeles
- METRO Models – Zurich
As an actress, she is represented by Mike of Gilbertson Entertainment and José Luis of
Celebrity Management México.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has French, Swedish, and Spanish ancestry.
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Heart-shaped face
- She has a beauty spot on the left side of her face.
She has been featured in the commercials for various brands including –
- Hardee’s Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger
- Carl’s Jr. Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger
Alejandra Guilmant Favorite Things
- Designer – Emilio Pucci
- Dessert – Cheese Cake
- Holiday Destination – Saint Barthélemy
- Big Five Model – Cindy Crawford
- Person To Follow On Instagram – The Fat Jew
- Fashion Photographers – Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Mert and Marcus
Source – Lions Art Magazine
Alejandra Guilmant Facts
- She was brought up in Mexico City.
- Alejandra describes herself as a fun, loyal, and chilled-out person.
- The secret to her beauty is yoga and sleep. Also, she prefers to workout 4 times a week.
- If she could have dinner with one person dead or alive, it would be Nelson Mandela.
- Her guilty pleasure is junk food. However, she prefers to consume it in moderation.
- The thing that she finds most attractive in a man is his humor and spontaneity.
- In the past, Alejandra was featured on Playboy’s “21 Hottest Surf Babes On Instagram” list at #9 place.
- She has been featured on the cover of various magazines including Maxim, Elle Mexico, and Esquire.
- If she could have one superpower of her own choice, it would be to fly.
- Growing up, she was always advised by her family and friends to take up modeling as a full-time career, however, she only wanted to act.
- She once stated that being a movie producer is one of her ultimate goals.
- Alejandra has credited French actress Brigitte Bardot as her role model.
Featured Image By Alejandra Guilmant / Instagram