|Alice Eve Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1982|
Alice Eve is a British-American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Molly McCleish in She’s Out of My League, Young Agent O in Men in Black 3, Dr. Carol Marcus in Star Trek Into Darkness, Mary Walker in Iron Fist, and Sophia in Entourage. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Stage Beauty, S*x and the City 2, Crossing Over, Decoding Annie Parker, Cold Comes the Night, Dirty Weekend, Bees Make Honey, The Con Is On, The Queen Mary, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, The Rotters’ Club, Robot Chicken, Black Mirror, and many more. She has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Paul McCartney’s Queenie Eye and Rixton’s Hotel Ceiling.
Alice Sophia Eve
London, England, UK
Alice attended Bedales School and later undertook her GCE Advanced Level (or A-levels) at Westminster School in London. Post that, she learned acting from Beverly Hills Playhouse and subsequently, read English at St Catherine’s College, Oxford.
- Father – Trevor Eve
- Mother – Sharon Maughan
- Siblings – Jack Eve (Younger Brother), George Eve (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice Eve dated –
- Rafe Spall (2004-2006) – British actor, Rafe Spall (who is a couple of months younger than Alice) started dating her in 2004 when they met while working on the TV series The Rotters’ Club. They didn’t last long and separated in 2006.
- Rufus Sewell (2006-2008) – The English actors dated together from 2006 until 2008. They have 15 years of age difference.
- Ben Adams (2008) – English singer, who is a member of the boy band, a1 dated Eve in 2008.
- Adam O’Riordan (2009-2012) – British poet, Adam was romantically linked to Eve from April 2009 until July 2012. They both met for the first time when they were pursuing their graduation at St Catherine’s College in Oxford.
- Alex Cowper-Smith (2013-2017) – She started dating U.K.-based financier Alex Cowper-Smith in 2013. They got engaged in August 2014 and married in December 2014. They had also dated as teenagers when they were going to Westminster School in London. The couple later separated and got divorced in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Irish, and Welsh descent.
She has different colored eyes.
Her left eye is blue and the right one is green.
Heterochromia (a condition with different eye colors)
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Charles Worthington’s hair care product (2013).
Best Known For
Playing Carol Marcus in the science fiction action film Star Trek Into Darkness (2013).
Alice debuted with the 2004 British-American-German romantic period drama film Stage Beauty for her role as Miss Frayne.
First TV Show
In 2005, Eve appeared in the BBC Two’s television series The Rotters’ Club for her role as Cicely Boyd.
She stayed on a spinach diet for weeks for her role as Dr. Carol Marcus in the Star Trek Into Darkness film. She ate only spinach throughout the day for weeks in order to come back in bikini shape. She had to do some underwear scenes and for that, she stayed on a spinach diet.
Famous celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson suggests drinking coconut water before working out to get the best results.
Alice Eve Favorite Things
- Poet – Andrew Marvell
- Movie – Step Brothers (2008)
Source – Wikipedia
Alice Eve Facts
- She has been featured in the music video titled “Queenie Eye” by Paul McCartney.
- Eve participated in the opening part of the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show.
- She is good friends with fellow actor Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Alice wrote about William Wordsworth for her thesis at Oxford University.
- Till date, her biggest inspiration in life had been her grandmother Betsy. She died in September 2007.
- As she is from England, she needed to learn American English, when she was studying in Los Angeles in America. For the most part, she was misunderstood there.