|Alicia Burke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|First Fashion Show||2016|
|Favorite Fashion Collection (2016)||Tommy x Gigi|
Alicia Burke is a Jamaican fashion model. Having aspired to become a model ever since she was a little girl, she is known for walking the ramp for big names such as Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, and Stella McCartney. Alicia has a strongly growing fan base on social media with over 40k followers on Instagram.
Alicia is represented by –
- Supreme Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Women Direct – Milan
- Models 1 – London
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Le Management – Stockholm
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jamaican ancestry.
- Fuller lips
- Afro hair
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Alicia has done endorsement work for brands like –
Best Known For
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut in the Bora Aksu F/W 16 Show.
Alicia works out on a regular basis to maintain a lean physique. She often posts her gym selfies on Instagram.
Alicia Burke Favorite Things
Source – Vogue
Alicia Burke Facts
- Alicia always wanted to be a model and as a child, she used to pretend that she was walking the ramp or that she was in front of a camera taking pictures.
- In 2015, she took part in the Pulse Models’ Caribbean Model Search and won.
- Before trying her luck in modeling, she was about to pursue a career in Midwifery.
- She has been featured on the covers of famous magazines like Italian Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. She has also been featured in French Vogue.
- She has worked with many of the big names of the fashion industry like Gucci, Vivienne Westwood, Prada, Versace, Stella McCartney, Armani, and Dolce and Gabbana.
- Follow Alicia on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alicia Burke / Instagram