|Chum Darang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chum Darang is an Indian model, actor, entrepreneur, and social activist who has been cast in shows and movies like Badhaai Do, Gangubai Kathiawadi, and Paatal Lok.
East Siang District, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Model, Actor, Entrepreneur, Social Activist
- Siblings – Kennong Darang (Brother), Minam Darang (Sister)
Chum Darang has been signed with Times Talent.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Thin physique
Chum Darang Facts
- She was 16 years old when she developed an interest in beauty pageants and later won Miss AAPSU 2010.
- Chum Darang was one of the finalists of North East Diva 2014 and was the 2nd runner-up at Miss Himalaya 2015.
- As a Miss Earth India 2016 participant, she eventually won Miss Earth India Water 2016.
- In the Miss Asia World 2017 beauty pageant, Chum Darang represented India and was placed 5th as well as won the Miss Internet sub-title.
- Chum Darang was crowned Miss Tiara India International 2017.
- In 2020, she made her acting debut with a minor role in the Hindi-language crime thriller web television series Paatal Lok, loosely based on Tarun Tejpal’s 2010 novel The Story of My Assassins.
- Chum Darang made her first theatrical film appearance as Rimjhim Jongkey, Suman’s girlfriend, in the 2022 Hindi-language comedy-drama film Badhaai Do, a spiritual sequel of the 2018 comedy-drama film Badhaai Ho. The film stars Rajkummar Rao and Bhumi Pednekar as a couple in a lavender marriage.
- She has a cafe named Cafe Chu in Pasighat.
- In 2022, she appeared as Chum in the Hindi-language biographical crime drama film Gangubai Kathiawadi, loosely based on the true story of Gangubai Harjivandas (popularly known as “Gangubai Kothewali”). The film stars Alia Bhatt as the titular character.
Featured Image by Chum Darang / Instagram