|Alinity Divine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||10, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alinity Divine is a Colombian social media star. She is best known for her Twitch account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million followers.
She attended 3 years of medical school in Colombia. She went to college for 8 years and has a degree in Biology.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Valentina “Valen” Mogollon (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star). She also has a brother.
- Others – She has a nephew.
Alinity Divine is represented by Buchwald (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alinity Divine has dated –
- Chronic (2019) – Rumor
Note: She was married and moved from Colombia to Toronto, Ontario, Canada to live with her spouse. They divorced in 2012. During a live stream in an intoxicated state, Alinity stated she didn’t want to become a doctor in Colombia, so she “married a Canadian, came to Canada, and then divorced him”. This started a rumor she committed marriage fraud to obtain citizenship, but she clarified they divorced on his initiative and it was him who filed the papers.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’ and her hair ends ‘Blonde’ in the past.
Alinity Divine has endorsed brands such as –
- New England Hemp Farm
- Secret Lab Chairs
Alinity Divine Facts
- She worked as a translator, babysitter, and in the immigration department.
- The rest of her family lives in Colombia.
- Her stream room/office is in the basement of her house in Saskatchewan.
- She started streaming on Twitch on December 22, 2012.
- She has been robbed multiple times in the past.
- Alinity admitted to being “a broke college student at the time” and sold a leopard bra to a guy who contacted her through e-mail in 2013.
- On a Twitch live stream dated April 24, 2020, she accidentally pulled her shirt up while struggling with a pillow, thus exposing one of her breasts. She demanded Twitch suspend her account for the offense and was banned for 24 hours. She self-imposed a 3-day suspension from the platform afterward.
- A fellow Twitch streamer, Federico “Fedmyster” Gaytan, received a 3-day suspension because someone else posted a clip of Alinity’s ‘nip slip’ while he was streaming and had Twitter open. The suspension was revoked after he appealed, but the punishment was longer than hers and was issued in a shorter time than hers. This started an outrage over Twitch having a bias for some of its streamers.
- She came under fire for alleged animal abuse. In one of her live streams, she threw her cat named Milo, from the desk over her head backward, and continued to play a video game. On another, she kissed her cat named Maya, while drinking vodka, even though alcohol is toxic or potentially fatal to animals.
- Besides Milo and Maya, she also has a cat named Nova.
- Alinity has suffered from bipolar disorder, anorexia, depression, and bulimia.
- She enjoys winter and snowy weather, as well as activities such as rock climbing, cycling, and rollerblading.
- She has dogs named Luna and Loki.
- Alinity can lick both of her elbows at the same time.
- In an effort for complete transparency after the ‘nip slip’ accident, Alinity admitted her breasts were fake, and that she paid around $2k for them. She also said she would never hide her true age again since she has claimed to be a 23-year-old in the past.
- As of May 2020, Alinity is opposed to getting a butt lift or butt injections and plans on getting a butt implant in the future.
- She prefers waffles over pancakes.
- In December 2020, she announced that she was taking a break from streaming in order to focus on her health.
- In July 2021, she received backlash after she called the waiter of ‘Shake Shack’ racist. She later felt bad and apologized for calling him so.
Featured Image by Alinity Divine / Instagram