Alison Brie Schermerhorn
Hollywood, California, U.S.
In 2005, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in theater from California Institute of the Arts. She also attended Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Scotland for a short time.
- Father – Charles Terry Schermerhorn (Musician and freelance entertainment reporter)
- Mother – Joanne (née Brenner) [Worked at Para los Niños (“For the Children”), a nonprofit child care agency, and as a teacher in community college]
- Siblings – Lauren (Older Sister) (Financial Adviser)
Alison Brie is signed to William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison Brie dated –
- Dave Franco (2012-Present) – In May 2012, actors Dave Franco and Alison Brie started dating each other. After years of dating, they got engaged on August 25, 2015. In March 2017, the couple got married in a private ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Brie has Dutch, Irish, and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side. Her mom is Jewish.
- Curvy, busty figure
- Unique voice
- Silky brown hair
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a vodka commercial, Smirnoff with Adam Scott.
Best Known For
Playing Annie Edison on the NBC / Yahoo sitcom Community since 2009 and Gertrude “Trudy” Campbell on the AMC drama Mad Men from 2007 to 2014.
Alison appeared in 2004 short film Stolen Poem for her role as Alice.
First TV Show
In 2006, Brie guest appeared in Disney Channel’s musical comedy series Hannah Montana for her role as a novice hairdresser, Nina in an episode titled “It’s My Party and I’ll Lie if I Want To.”
Alison Brie Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Six Feet Under (2001-2005), 30 Rock (2006-2013)
Source – IMDb
Alison Brie Facts
- As a child, she used to go to “Christian-Hindu hybrid church.”
- She was raised by divorced parents.
- Alison has voiced the role of Diane Nguyen in Netflix’s animated sitcom “BoJack Horseman” in 2014.
- During her time in high school, Alison used to work for a company and her job was to work as a clown for kids’ birthdays. The clown’s name was Sunny.
- She was once approached by a stranger in a grocery store, who complimented her on her feet and offered her a “totally platonic foot massage.”
- She once sang a karaoke with Emily Blunt.
- Alison used to go n*ked a lot many times while studying at CalArts.
- She is best friends with Danny Pudi, Community co-star.
- She was also considered for the role of Sharon Carter in the 2014 movie “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” but the role was finally offered to Emily VanCamp.
- Alison does not eat pork or red meat.
- She once had s*x with a gay male friend in order to make him believe that he was a gay. This was revealed by her in “Worst Laid Plans: When Bad Sex Happens to Good People.“
- She was ranked #2 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2014.
- Connect with Alison on Twitter, Facebook Fan Page, and Reddit.