|Justin Chatwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1982|
Justin Chatwin is a Canadian actor. He is best known for playing the role of Robbie Ferrier in the 2005 science-fiction action horror film War of the Worlds and also appearing in TV shows such as Lost and Doctor Who. The actor has managed to amass more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Venice, California, United States
Justin attended the University of British Columbia to study Commerce.
- Father – Brian Chatwin (Engineer)
- Mother – Suzanne Chatwin (Artist)
- Siblings – Brianna Chatwin (Sister), Claire Chatwin (Sister)
Justin is represented by –
- Viewpoint, Inc.
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin has dated –
- Molly Sims (2005-2009) – Justin started dating American model and actress Molly Sims in 2005. The couple, however, parted ways in 2009.
- Margarita Levieva (2007) – In 2007, he was rumored to be romantically involved with Russian actress, Margarita Levieva.
- Addison Timlin (2010-2011) – He also dated American actress Addison Timlin for almost a year from 2010 to 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Robbie Ferrier in the 2005 science-fiction action horror film War of the Worlds
- Making appearances in TV shows such as Lost and Doctor Who
Justin made his theatrical film debut in the film Josie and the Pussycats as a Teenage Fan in 2001.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in Christy, Choices of the Heart as John Spencer in 2001.
Justin keeps himself fit by indulging in adventure sports. Ever since his young age, he has been a huge fan of extreme sports and used to practice skateboarding in his youth.
Justin Chatwin Facts
- The first audition Justin gave was in 2001 after he was dared by a friend. He was ultimately called back and hired for the role.
- While in college, he took acting lessons.
- Justin moved to Los Angeles in 2005 to follow his acting dream and he also lived with Canadian actor Noel Fisher for some time.
- After making his debut in 2001, he got his big break in 2005 when he played Tom Cruise‘s son in the 2005 American science-fiction action horror film War of the Worlds.
- He loves to travel and is also a motorcycle enthusiast along with being a film photography lover.
- The actor is also passionate about extreme sports and used to indulge in snowboarding when he was younger.
- He also actively participates in charity and is one of the Canadian ambassadors for a nonprofit medical service organization called Operation Smile.
- Follow Justin Chatwin on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Gordon Correll / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0