|Margarita Levieva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Margarita Levieva is a Russian actress, voiceover artist, and dancer who has been cast in roles like Julie in the HBO comedy-drama How to Make It in America, Marcy Collins in the Fox serial drama Vanished, Abigail “Abby” Parker in the drama The Deuce, Natalie O’Connor in the NBC spy drama Allegiance, Gina Zanetakos in the NBC crime thriller The Blacklist, and Amanda Clarke in the ABC drama Revenge. She has also been a part of movies such as Sleeping with Other People, The Invisible, Noise, Knights of Badassdom, Inherit the Viper, It Happened in L.A., Future World, The Diary of a Teenage Girl, The Stand Up, and The Lincoln Lawyer.
Margarita Vladimirovna Levieva
Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
New York, United States
Margarita Levieva chose to study at a public high school in Secaucus, New Jersey even though she was accepted to study dance at Laguardia High School. Afterward, she got enrolled at the New York University and graduated a year early with a double major in economics and psychology and minors in philosophy, sociology, and Russian history while working full-time as a fashion buyer.
Later, she joined the Meisner Acting Program at the William Esper Studio in New York.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Dancer
- Mother – Irina Levieva
- Sibling – Michael Levieva (Twin Brother)
He has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margarita Levieva has dated –
- Justin Chatwin (2007) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Canadian actor Justin Chatwin in the year 2007. The duo also co-starred in the 2007 Swedish-American teen supernatural thriller, The Invisible.
- Sebastian Stan (2014-2016) – In July 2014, she started going out with Romanian-American actor Sebastian Stan but they eventually separated and went their own ways in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Margarita has been a part of a commercial for a Samsung cellphone.
She grew up in a Jewish household.
Margarita Levieva Facts
- Both of her grandmothers survived the siege of Leningrad as children.
- Along with her mother and twin brother, Margarita Levieva emigrated to the United States when she was 11 years old. They settled in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.
- She began practicing rhythmic gymnastics at the age of 3. However, she later couldn’t compete for the United States in the Olympics because she was not a citizen.
- In 2005, Margarita was named as one of the “50 Most Beautiful People in New York” by New York Magazine.
- She co-starred as Natalie O’Connor, oldest daughter of the O’Connor family, in the NBC series named Allegiance in 2015.
- Margarita Levieva played Tabatha in the 2015 American comedy-drama film, The Diary of a Teenage Girl.
- She appeared in the music video for the song Fire Away by Chris Stapleton in 2016.
Featured Image by Porter Hovey / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0