All Time Low is an American rock band that was created by high school friends in 2003. The group’s popularity has steadily increased with songs such as Weightless, Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t), Monsters, Painting Flowers, Six Feet Under The Stars, Jasey Rae, Somewhere In Neverland, etc. Moreover, they are also reputed for headlining the Manwh**es and Open Sores tour in 2008 and A Love Like War tour in 2014.
- Alex Gaskarth – Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar (2003–Present)
- Jack Barakat – Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals (2003–Present); Rhythm Guitar (2003)
- Zack Merrick – Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals (2003–Present)
- Rian Dawson – Drums, Percussion (2003–Present)
- Chris Cortilello – Bass Guitar (2003)
- TJ Ihle – Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals (2003)
Towson, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Pop Punk, Power Pop, Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Emo Pop
- Interscope Records
- Fueled by Ramen
- Hopeless Records
- Emerald Moon Records
- The band’s 2nd album, So Wrong, It’s Right (2007) was certified ‘Gold’ by the RIAA. It featured their earliest hit songs, Dear Maria, Count Me In.
- Nothing Personal (2009) debuted at the top of Billboard’s US Alternative Albums, US Independent Albums, and US Top Rock Albums weekly charts.
- The single A Love Like War from the group’s 5th album Don’t Panic (2012) was named as ‘Song of the Year’ at the Alternative Press Music Awards in 2014.
- All Time Low‘s album Future Hearts (2015) peaked at #2 on the US Billboard 200 charts.
- Last Young Renegade (2017) received the ‘Album of the Year’ Award at the Rock Sound Awards.
All Time Low Facts
- All the boys were studying in the 9th grade when they formed the band in 2003.
- They chose to call themselves ‘All Time Low’ from the rock band New Found Glory‘s 2002 song, Head on Collision.
- The first song ever recorded by the group (barring Zack) was a cover of the Friends theme song titled I’ll Be There for You.
- Their music is influenced by rock bands such as Blink-182, Saves the Day, Green Day, New Found Glory, The Get Up Kids, MxPx, etc.
- The band’s song Painting Flowers was featured on the soundtrack of Tim Burton‘s adventure film, Alice in Wonderland (2010).
Featured Image by All Time Low / Instagram