|Jack Barakat Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jack Barakat is a Lebanese-American guitarist who shot to fame after releasing consecutive albums between 2009 and 2012 with the all-boys band named All Time Low that grabbed the number 1 spot on the US charts.
Jack Bassam Barakat
- Father – Bassam Barakat
- Mother – Joyce Barakat
- Siblings – May Barakat (Older Sister), Joe Barakat (Older Brother), Leeyh Barakat (Sister)
He is represented by Principal Entertainment.
Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Power Pop, Emo Pop, Alternative Rock
- Emerald Moon
- Fueled by Ramen
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Holly Madison (2010-2011) – He was in a relationship with Holly Madison for some months during 2010-2011. They broke off on a mutual consensus.
- Abigail Breslin (2013-2014) – There was a rumor that he was dating Abigail Breslin for a brief period from 2013 to 2014.
- Andie Miller (2017) – He was in a relationship with Andie Miller for a short while in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Lebanese descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Skunk hair
Jack Barakat Favorite Things
- Film – Home Alone
- Band – Blink 182
- Piece Of Advice – We should do what makes us happy, and think later.
Source – Fandom.com
Jack Barakat Facts
- When he was an infant, his family had fled the civil war in Lebanon and moved to Baltimore, Maryland in America.
- He and his best friend Alex Gaskarth launched the band All Time Low in their first year of high school.
- Jack has sung in the background of the song Damned If I Do Ya.
- He has co-hosted the radio show Full Frontal every Monday in the past.
- Jack has a fetish for tattoos. He and drummer Rian Dawson have identical bunny tattoos. He also has a tattoo of Jack Skellington with his guitar and the All-Time Low skull and crossbones tattoo on his shoulder.
- Along with his talent, his good looks and charming personality have also been the reason behind his huge fan following among women and him being a regular feature in the headlines of several gossip columns and journals. Even his parents have called him the “Lebanese Prince.”
Featured Image by Jack Barakat / Instagram