|Amanda Crew Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1986|
Amanda Crew is a Canadian actress, writer, and director who is known for playing several roles in a variety of shows and movies which include Final Destination 3, 15/Love, Charlie St. Cloud, Silicon Valley, Whistler, A Crooked Somebody, Crazy Kind of Love, The Haunting in Connecticut, Poor Boy, and Ferocious.
Amanda Catherine Crew
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amanda Crew studied at H. D. Stafford Middle School located in Langley, British Columbia. Then, she got enrolled at Brookswood Secondary School and after that, she went on to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, a private performing arts conservatory, in Manhattan, New York City, New York.
Actress, Writer, Director
- Father – Ian Crew (Telecom Worker)
- Mother – Debbie Crew (Legal Secretary)
Amanda Crew is represented by –
- Play Management, Inc., Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Crew has dated –
- Clark Duke – It was previously rumored that Amanda Crew dated American actor and comedian, Clark Duke, and they both were also cast together as co-stars in the American road adult comedy film, S*x Drive (2008).
- Dustin Milligan (2010-Present) – She started going out with actor Dustin Milligan, known for playing Ted Mullens on Schitt’s Creek in the year 2010. They have been together for many years and have also got engaged to one another.
Race / Ethnicity
Amanda Crew is of English descent.
- Chiseled facial features
- Beautiful smile
Amanda Crew has done endorsement work for Coca-Cola.
Amanda Crew Favorite Things
- Film – Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
Source – Maxim
Amanda Crew Facts
- She grew up in British Columbia, Canada.
- Amanda Crew made her TV show debut as Polly Brewer in an episode titled You Must Be Trippin’ of the American teen romantic drama series, Life as We Know It, in January 2005.
- In 2006, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Julie Christensen in the popular American supernatural horror film, Final Destination 3, which starred actors Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Ryan Merriman.
- Nylon magazine considered her as one of the 55 faces of the future in its Young Hollywood Issue in May 2010.
- Amanda Crew was cast as Nikki in the drama film, Sisters & Brothers (2011), alongside the likes of Cory Monteith, Gabrielle Miller, Camille Sullivan, and Dustin Milligan. Also, she worked as one of the writers for the movie.
- She is very passionate about what she does and has said that “Life is too short to be doing work that doesn’t make you feel happy and fulfilled. I’d rather wait for the right project, as opposed to just taking whatever is handed to me.”
- She has served as a director for projects like Aly & AJ: Star Maps, Rhett George: Butterfly, and a few others.
Featured Image by Sunnie Brook / Instagram
Very pretty Lady, something about the eyes…