|Amber Stevens West Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1986|
|Spouse||Andrew J. West|
Amber Stevens West is a talented actress and a former teen model. She is known for her roles in TV series and films such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Greek, Grey’s Anatomy, Friends with Benefits, How I Met Your Mother, Baby Daddy, 90210, Ben and Kate, New Girl, Criminal Minds, The Carmichael Show, Ghosted, Happy Together, Fired Up!, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Kitchen, Jessabelle, and 22 Jump Street. Amber has over 80k followers on Facebook, more than 90k followers on Twitter, and 400k plus followers on Instagram.
Amber Dawn Stevens
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amber Stevens West attended Beverly Hills High School in Beverly Hills, California.
Actress, Former Model
- Father – Shadoe Stevens (Actor, Radio Announcer)
- Mother – Beverly Cunningham (Former Model)
- Siblings – Chyna Rose Stevens (Older Sister)
- Others – Keith Karl Ingstad (Paternal Grandfather), LaVerne Maxine Baas (Paternal Grandmother), Brad (Older Parental Half-Brother)
Amber Stevens West is managed by United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amber Stevens West has dated –
- Andrew J. West (2009-Present) – In 2009, Amber met actor Andrew J. West after he joined the cast of the TV series, Greek. Eventually, they started dating and on December 5, 2014, the couple tied the knot amidst their family members and friends. They had a Vanity Fair themed wedding ceremony at the Italian-style villa called Carondelet House in Los Angeles. They are blessed with a daughter named Ava Laverne (born October 7, 2018) who weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz and measured 20½ inches in length when she was born. One of Ava’s grandmothers suggested the name for her. In April 2021, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In August 2021, Amber gave birth to a daughter named Winona Marie West.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White & Black)
She is of African-American and Comanche descent on her mother’s side and has Norwegian, German, English, and Dutch heritage on her father’s side.
She often highlights her hair.
- High forehead
- Narrow jawline with a pointed chin
Amber Stevens West has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Logitech Webcam
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in numerous TV series and films including Greek (2007–2011) as Ashleigh Howard, Criminal Minds (2014–2015) as Joy Struthers, The Carmichael Show (2015–2017) as Maxine, Ghosted as Annie, Happy Together as Claire Davis, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) as Ariel, and 22 Jump Street (2014) as Maya Dickson
In 2006, she made her theatrical film debut as a cheerleader in the action crime thriller film, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.
First TV Show
In 2005, she made her first TV show appearance in the comedy series, Complete Savages.
Amber Stevens West works out at least 4 to 5 times a week. She practices hot yoga which includes some intense workout routine. Her secret to staying motivated through her workout regime is by engaging in a physical activity that she thoroughly enjoys. She prefers working out with a friend so they can motivate each other and stay committed to their workout routine. She has also attended cardio and aerobics classes in Los Angeles.
As for her diet, she maintains a balanced portion-sized diet. She controls her cravings by keeping a healthy snack in-hand and drinks plenty of water.
Amber Stevens West Favorite Things
- Healthy Snack – Green juice, almonds, any fruit or baby carrots with hummus or guacamole
- Contour Powder – BareMineral BarePro Contour Face-Shaping Powder Trio
- Highlighter – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Prosecco Pop
- Foundation – Giorgio Armani Luminous Skin Foundation
- Skin Restoring Product – Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
- Lipstick – MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Clever
- Food Place In Los Angeles – Bestia, Osteria Mama, Connie and Ted’s, Coffee + Food, The Little Door, Izaka-ya by Katsu-ya, Picca, and Souplantation
- Restaurant In New York – Momofuku Ssam Bar and Casa Mono
- Restaurants In New Orleans – Cochon and Jacques-Imo’s
- Drink – Iced coffee with a splash of milk
Source – TheSkinnyConfidential.com, YouTube, TheNewPotato.com
Amber Stevens West Facts
- She started modeling when she was in the 7th grade.
- She has modeled for various publications and brands like Target, Macy’s, Seventeen magazine, and YM magazine.
- Her beauty regime includes washing and exfoliating her face daily as she wears makeup every day.
- She uses an all natural beauty care system called Dr. Alkaitis which keeps her face fresh.
- Her night beauty routine includes washing her face with Clarasonic brush, exfoliating it, applying toner, giving spot treatment, and finally applying eye cream and nighttime moisturizer.
- She would like to work with Lisa Kudrow.
- If she could host dinner for any 5 living or dead people, she would invite her grandma, Walt Disney, Ella Fitzgerald, Michelle Obama, and Jonathan Larson.
- She likes Beyoncé and feels that they have similar features.
- She thinks that her most significant feature is her hair.
- Follow Amber Stevens West on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Amber Stevens West / Instagram