|Ambrish Verma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ambrish Verma is an Indian actor, writer, and director who is known for his work as Anshuman in College Romance.
New Delhi, India
From 2007 to 2011, Ambrish attended the Delhi College of Engineering from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering.
In 2013, he enrolled at the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon where he attained a Master of Business Administration in 2015.
Actor, Writer, Director
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a thick slightly messy hairstyle
- His stubble beard
Ambrish Verma Facts
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Deepak Shukla in The Aam Aadmi Family in 2017.
- His passion for acting aroused while he was in college. He even appeared in several plays.
- Ambrish’s father is a businessman, whereas, his mother is a homemaker.
- From June 2015 to July 2016, Ambrish worked as a manager for Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group).
- The earliest post that Ambrish uploaded to his Instagram account was on September 21, 20
- In October 2021, he started working as a creative director for The Viral Fever.
- He made his debut as a writer with Dude in 2021.
- His television credits include Stags, College Romance, Wrong Number, Dude, The Great Indian Wedding, and NCR Days.
Featured Image By Ambrish Verma / Instagram