|Amy Childs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1990|
Amy Childs is a British television personality and model who is best known for her appearances in a variety of reality TV shows such as The Only Way Is Essex, Celebrity Big Brother 8, and It’s All About Amy. She has also appeared in several other TV shows such as The Jump, Celebs Go Dating, Celebrity Dinner Date, and Birds of a Feather.
Amy Andrea Childs
Barking, East London, United Kingdom
Brentwood, Essex, England
Amy Childs attended Raphael Independent School in London. Before leaving school, she had 4 GCSE qualifications.
Model, TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Businesswoman
- Father – Billy Childs
- Mother – Julie Childs
- Siblings – Billy Childs (Older Brother)
- Others – Harry Derbidge (Younger Cousin) (Actor, Entrepreneur)
She is represented by The CAN Group.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Childs dated –
- Kirk Norcross (2010-2011) – From 2010 to 2011, the two reality TV stars, Kirk Norcross and Amy dated each other.
- Lucien Laviscount (2011) – In 2011, she was romantically linked with fellow actor, Lucien Laviscount.
- David Peters (2011-2013) – Model and UK game show Take Me Out contestant David Peters, dated Amy until May 2013. They split after Kirk Norcross claimed that he was still dating Amy.
- Bradley Wright (2013-2017) – She was in a relationship with builder Bradley Wright from 2013 to 2017. They have a daughter together named Polly (b. April 2017).
- Billy Delbosq (2021-Present) – Amy started dating actor and gym owner, Billy Delbosq in October 2021. In October 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
NOTE – Amy gave birth to a son in September 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair ‘Red’ and sometimes dyes them ‘Brown’.
Amy has naturally ‘Blonde’ hair.
- Iconic red colored hair
- Huge breasts
36-24-34 in or 91.5-61-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She had her first breast enlargement surgery at the age of 18. Three years later, at 21, she had her second boob job. Though, she regrets of this second boob job as the left breast burst suddenly (and was filling with fluid) and she was in pain and wasn’t even able to exercise.
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in several bra ads such as Tesco, Ultimo, etc.
Childs has also endorsed brands such as Alton Towers, Caprice Lingerie, Thorpe Park, Carphone Warehouse, Comet, Indesit, Nature Valley Snack Bars, Philips, Samsung, Bathstore, Pot Noodle, Walkers, Lipsy, Yahoo OMG!, Lonsdale Sportswear, among many others.
Best Known For
Appearing in the reality shows The Only Way is Essex from 2010 to 2011 and Celebrity Big Brother in 2011.
In 2009, Amy appeared in a short drama film Real for her role as a ghost.
First TV Show
From 2010 to 2011, she appeared in the ITV’s reality show, The Only Way is Essex as herself. She appeared in a total of 24 episodes plus a Christmas special episode.
Amy Childs exercises depending upon the availability of time. But, in general, she goes to the gym for 5 days in a week. She loves training and eats healthily to maintain her curvier body.
You can even check her weight loss, workout and diet.
In 2012, she shared her routine, which is as follows –
8 AM – Tea with 2 sugars and digestive biscuit
8:30 AM – Fixing hair, makeup
10:30 AM – Another tea with 2 sugar cubes
01:30 PM – Grilled Chicken Salad with orange juice
3 PM – A fruit
6 PM – Spaghetti Bolognese / Pasta at an Italian restaurant
Amy Childs Favorite Things
- Song – Beautiful People by Chris Brown
Source – Huffington Post
Amy Childs Facts
- She was her school’s head girl.
- Katie Price (aka Jordan) is Amy’s idol.
- She has three pug dogs at her house in Brentwood, Essex. One of her dogs is named, Prince Childs.
- Amy owns a boutique in Brentwood, which she is running successfully.
- Childs launched her own fragrance in August 2012. Amy has also launched her own Eyelashes range, other beauty products, a calendar, and also a fitness DVD.
- At the National Reality TV Awards, Amy was given the title of Personality of the Year in July 2011.
- Amy is also connected with many charities and serves as an ambassador for The Health Lottery.
- She is a big fan of rapper Snoop Dogg.
- Visit her official website @ amychildsofficial.co.uk.