|Anas Marwah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1992|
Anas Marwah is a Canadian YouTuber and Instagram star who is known for being the patriarch of The Anazala Family.
From 2004 to 2009, Anas studied under the Cambridge International Examinations at Global International School completing his IGCSE and A-Levels. In 2009, he enrolled at Carleton University graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Combined Honours, Mass Communication, and Law with a Concentration in Business Law in 2013.
Further in 2014, Marwah began pursuing his Master’s degree in Political Management at Carleton University graduating in 2015.
Instagram Star, YouTube Star
- Siblings – Yaman (Brother), Osama (Brother), Muaaz (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Anas has dated –
- Asala Maleh – Anas tied the knot with Kuwaiti YouTube star Asala Maleh on February 25, 2017. They are parents to a girl named Mila Marwah (b. February 14, 2018) and a boy named Noah H Marwah (b. December 31, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Sports a spikey brushed-up hairstyle
Anas Marwah Facts
- One of his earliest jobs was as a legal assistant intern at AMT Law Firm from May 2013 to September 2013.
- The earliest post that Anas uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 5, 2013.
- He posted a picture alongside Justin Trudeau on June 18, 2018.
- In January 2016, he began working as a legislative assistant at the Parliament of Canada and later went on to work as a communications advisor from November 2018 to May 2019.
- Anas and his wife Asala started their family YouTube channel titled The Anazala Family on January 9, 2021. The first post uploaded to his account was on February 26, 2021, and titled 3 Year old Meets a Cat for the First Time!.
- On December 8, 2021, Marwah began his secondary channel titled Anazala Family Vlogs.
- A few of their most-watched videos on his channel as of September 2023, were Transforming My Daughter Into a Superhero!, Buying Everything in One Color for my Daughter!, Overnight in the World’s Smallest RV!, Buying Everything in One Color for 24 Hours!, and Saying Yes to My Daughter for 50 Hours!.
Featured Image By Anas Marwah / Instagram