|Max Riemelt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1984|
Max Riemelt is a German actor who has gained international acclaim with his role as Wolfgang Bogdanow, a German safe-cracker, in the Netflix science fiction drama streaming television series, Sense8. Throughout his career, he has also been cast in shows and movies like Berlin Syndrome, Alphateam – Die Lebensretter im OP, Im Angesicht des Verbrechens, World on Fire, We Are the Night, Warsaw 44, The Fourth State, We Are the Night, Urban Explorer, Du hast es versprochen, and Wolffs Revier.
East Berlin, East Germany
- Father – Gunnar Riemelt
- Mother – Judith Riemelt
- Siblings – Lukas Riemelt (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max Riemelt has dated –
- Nitasha (2005) – RUMOR
- Julia (2012) – RUMOR
- Mariana Ribeiro (2015) – RUMOR
Note – He has a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Max Riemelt Facts
- He was 13 years old when he started acting.
- In 2006, he appeared as Siggi in the historical comedy-drama film, Der rote Kakadu, and this role won him the Bavarian Film Award for “Best Young Actor”.
- Max Riemelt portrayed the character of a Soviet Jewish immigrant from Riga named Marek Gorsky in the series, Im Angesicht des Verbrechens (English title: In the Face of Crime), in 2010.
- Alongside Teresa Palmer, he co-starred as Andi Werner in the 2017 Australian-French psychological thriller-horror film, Berlin Syndrome.
- Riemelt’s Sense8 co-stars include Aml Ameen, Doona Bae, Tina Desai, Tuppence Middleton, Brian J. Smith, Freema Agyeman, Anupam Kher, Naveen Andrews, and Daryl Hannah.
Featured Image by Martin Kraft / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0