|Tina Desai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tina Desai is an Indian actress, voiceover artist, and model who made her Hindi film debut as Arunima D. Dua in the thriller film, Yeh Faasley, in 2011. She has since appeared in a variety of on-screen roles which include Siya Agasthi in Table No.21, Kala Dandekar in Sense8, Neha Sharma in Sahi Dhandhe Galat Bande, Sunaina in The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Aditi Singh in Dassehra, Megha in Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene, and others.
Tena Babbar Desae
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Tina Desai attended the National Institute of Management and graduated in Business Management with a specialization in finance.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Model
Tina Desai is signed with –
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Gujarati descent on her father’s side and has Telugu roots on her mother’s side.
- Pierced ears
- Curly hair
Tina Desai Facts
- She started modeling in 2007.
- She was offered a contract with Elite Model India Management after she was noticed as a participant in the reality show contest Get Gorgeous.
- Alongside Rajeev Khandelwal, Paresh Rawal, and Dhruv Ganesh, Tina Desai co-starred as Siya Agasthi in Table No. 21, a 2013 thriller film.
- She was cast as Kala Dandekar, a university-educated pharmacist and devout Hindu in Mumbai who is engaged to marry a man she does not love, in the American science fiction drama streaming television series, Sense8.
- As a voiceover artist, she made her film debut by providing vocals to the character of Ashima, a beautifully-painted tank engine from India, in the 2016 CGI animated musical film, Thomas & Friends: The Great Race.
- Tina Desai has also appeared in the music video for the song Yeh Kahan Mil Gaye Hum by KK.
- She is well-versed in languages like Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, English, and Hindi.
Featured Image by Halseyfan19 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0