|Divya Prabha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Divya Prabha is an Indian actor and theatre artist who has mainly appeared in Malayalam and Tamil language films. Her film credits include Mumbai Police, Lokpal, Cold Storage, SIM, Ithihasa, Bhaiyya Bhaiyya, Kayal, Pianist, Vettah, Take Off, Kammara Sambhavam, Nonsense, Prathi Poovankozhi, Thamaasha, Nizhal, Kodiyil Oruvan, Malik, and Ariyippu. In addition to that, Divya Prabha has also been a part of a few television projects such as Manassariyathe, Parasparam, Eswaran Sakshiyayi, and Amma Manasam.
Thrissur, Kerala, India
Divya Prabha studied at TKM College of Arts and Science in Kerala. She subsequently completed a Masters degree in Business Administration.
Actor, Theatre Artist
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Divya Prabha Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Thrissur, Kerala.
- Divya Prabha made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Marketing staff in the 2013 Malayalam-language vigilante thriller film Lokpal, starring Mohanlal, Kavya Madhavan, Meera Nandan, Manoj K. Jayan, Thambi Ramaiah, and Sai Kumar.
- In 2014, she was seen as Roma IPS in the Malayalam television action thriller drama series Parasparam.
- She made her Tamil film debut by playing the role of Divya in the adventure romance film Kayal in 2014. Set against the backdrop of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami, it stars Chandran, Anandhi, and Vincent.
- Divya Prabha brought to life the character of Korah’s daughter in the 2014 Malayalam comedy film Bhaiyya Bhaiyya (theatrical name: Bhayya Bhayya).
- She was cast as Aparna Balachandran in the Flowers TV show Eswaran Sakshiyayi in 2015 and this performance won her the Kerala State Television Award for “Best Second Actress”.
- Her theatre credits include having been cast in A Very Normal Family (a play directed by Roshan Mathew) in 2019.
- She was cast as Jolly (Antappan’s wife) in the 2019 Indian Malayalam-language revenge thriller film Prathi Poovankozhi.
- Alongside Vinay Forrt, Chinnu Chandhini, and Grace Antony, Divya Prabha co-starred as Babitha Teacher in the Malayalam-language drama film Thamaasha in 2019. The film serves as an official remake of the 2017 Kannada movie Ondu Motteya Kathe.
- In 2021, she played Aisha (Sulaiman’s sister) in the Malayalam-language political thriller film Malik. It stars Fahadh Faasil in the lead role.
- Divya Prabha appeared as a child psychologist named Dr. Shalini in the 2021 Malayalam-language mystery thriller film Nizhal.
- Along with Kunchacko Boban, Danish Husain, and Loveleen Mishra, Divya Prabha co-starred as Reshmi Hareesh (Hareesh’s wife) in the drama film Ariyippu in 2022. For this role, she was nominated in the “Best Actress” category at the Locarno International Film Festival in the International Competition Session for the Movie.
Featured Image by Window369 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED