Teresa Mary Palmer (She was named Teresa after Mother Teresa by her mom)
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Palmer attended Mercedes College in Springfield, Adelaide.
- Father – Kevin Palmer (Investor)
- Mother – Paula Sanders (Former nurse and missionary)
- Siblings – She has two half-sisters, and 2 step-brothers
- Others – Kaaren Palmer (Stepmother), Isaac Love Webber (Stepson)
She is signed to HLA Management Australia.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teresa Palmer dated –
- Stuart Dew (2005-2007) – Australian rules footballer, Stuart Dew started dating Aussie actress Teresa Palmer in early 2005. The relationship went until March 2007.
- Topher Grace (2007-2011) – After splitting from Stuart, the actress started dating American actor, Topher Grace in 2007. They dated ON and OFF from 2007 to 2011. After dating for a year, she separated with him in 2008. The actress was eager to start a family with Topher and for that reason, she also took him to Adelaide, Australia so that he could meet her parents. The two of these reconciled in 2009 and then dated until 2011. In 2011, they separated forever.
- Adam Brody (2008) – Teresa dated very briefly with actor and part-time musician, Adam Brody nearing January and February 2008.
- Russell Brand (2008) – Russell Brand, English comedian dated Palmer in 2008 for three to four months, when they met on the set of 2008 movie Bedtime Stories. After splitting from Topher Grace in 2008, Palmer dated Adam and Russell only.
- Scott Speedman (2011-2012) – This time, it’s Canadian actor (after dating with Australian, American and English personalities) Scott Speedman. The actress dated Scott from January 2011 to September 2012.
- Mark Webber (2012-Present) – Finally, Teresa started dating American actor and director, Mark Webber in November 2012, after she contacted him over Twitter. The two of these engaged on August 2, 2013. The couple married in Mexico on December 21, 2013. Teresa gave birth to couple’s first child, son Bodhi Rain Palmer on February 17, 2014. Teresa is also a stepmom to Mark’s son Isaac Love (born – approx 2008), who is from his previous relationship with actress Frankie Shaw. The couple welcomed their 2nd child, son Forest Sage Palmer in December 2016 and also have a daughter named Poet Lake Palmer (b. 2019). In February 2021, it was announced that they were expecting their 4th child together.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Artistry cosmetics (2012)
Best Known For
Playing Lucy in the 2007 movie December Boys, Violet Nottingham in the 2008 movie Bedtime Stories, Number six in 2011 movie I Am Number Four.
She debuted with 2005 independent Australian horror film Wolf Creek for her role as “Pool Party People”.
First TV Show
In 2009, Teresa appeared in a comedy talk show The Movie Loft as herself in 3 episodes dated February 28, March 28 and May 12, 2009.
For her role as the skilled martial artist called as Number six in 2011 film I Am Number Four, she worked with Walsh for four days in a week for 60 to 90 minutes in a day. Teresa was already in a great shape, so Jason worked mostly on her flexibility, and stability.
She used to start with warm up by doing a couple of stretching exercises. Further, she used to work on her lower body and do lunges and squats. This was further followed by equipment exercises such as VersaClimber, etc.
During her pregnancy, she shared her several pics working out in the gym on Facebook.
Teresa Palmer Favorite Things
- Movie – A Little Princess (1995)
Source – IMDb
Teresa Palmer Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was three.
- She is best friends with Phoebe Tonkin and started a website called Your Zen Life (www.yourzenlife.com) in the past.
- For the 2008 movie Jumper, she was originally considered for the role of Rachel Bilson.
- Teresa grew up on her dad’s farm in the Adelaide Hills.
- She had very tough upbringing due to her mom’s manic depression.
- She has worked at Cotton On, Supré, and Mambo Australia retail stores in the past.
- She played the role as Vanessa in the 2006 movie The Grudge 2. But, that role was not written for her. It was written for Canadian actress, Vanessa Lengies. But, due to her busy schedule, she turned down the offer.
- She is a big fan of Port Adelaide Football Club. Since 2009, she is the co-number one ticket holder for this club along with David Koch, Australian TV presenter.
- Connect with Palmer on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.