|Teresa Palmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1986|
Teresa Palmer is an Australian actor, writer, model, and film producer. She has been cast in movies like Berlin Syndrome, Lights Out, Wish You Were Here, Ride Like a Girl, Hacksaw Ridge, 2:37, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Warm Bodies, Kill Me Three Times, Message from the King, Bedtime Stories, I Am Number Four, Take Me Home Tonight, The Ever After, December Boys, and Triple 9. Moreover, she started co-starring as Diana Bishop in the supernatural drama series A Discovery of Witches in 2018.
Teresa Mary Palmer (She was named Teresa after Mother Teresa by her mom)
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
She divides her time between –
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Palmer attended Mercedes College in Springfield, Adelaide.
Actor, Model, Writer, Film Producer
- Father – Kevin Palmer (Investor)
- Mother – Paula Sanders (Former nurse and missionary)
- Siblings – She has two half-sisters and 2 step-brothers
- Others – Kaaren Palmer (Stepmother), Isaac Love Webber (Stepson)
She has been signed to –
- HLA Management Australia
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teresa Palmer has dated –
- Stuart Dew (2005-2007) – Australian rules footballer Stuart Dew started dating Aussie actor Teresa Palmer in early 2005. The relationship went on until March 2007.
- Topher Grace (2007-2011) – After splitting from Stuart, the actor started dating American actor Topher Grace in 2007. They dated ON and OFF from 2007 to 2011. After dating for a year, she separated from him in 2008. The actor was eager to start a family with Topher and for that reason, she also took him to Adelaide, Australia so that he could meet her parents. The two of these reconciled in 2009 and then dated until 2011. In 2011, they separated forever.
- Adam Brody (2008) – Teresa dated very briefly with actor and part-time musician Adam Brody nearing January and February 2008.
- Russell Brand (2008) – Russell Brand, an English comedian dated Palmer in 2008 for three to four months, when they met on the set of the 2008 movie Bedtime Stories. After splitting from Topher Grace in 2008, Palmer dated Adam and Russell only.
- Scott Speedman (2011-2012) – This time, it’s a Canadian actor (after dating Australian, American, and English personalities) Scott Speedman. The actor dated Scott from January 2011 to September 2012.
- Mark Webber (2012-Present) – Finally, Teresa started dating American actor and director Mark Webber in November 2012, after she contacted him over Twitter. The two of these engaged on August 2, 2013. The couple married in Mexico on December 21, 2013. Teresa gave birth to the couple’s first child, son Bodhi Rain Palmer on February 17, 2014. Teresa is also a stepmom to Mark’s son Isaac Love (born – approx 2008), who is from his previous relationship with actor Frankie Shaw. The couple welcomed their 2nd child, a son Forest Sage Palmer in December 2016 and also have a daughter named Poet Lake Palmer (b. 2019). In February 2021, it was announced that they were expecting their 4th child together. They welcomed a baby girl named Prairie Moon on August 17, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Teresa Palmer is of English descent.
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Artistry cosmetics (2012)
Best Known For
Playing Lucy in the 2007 movie December Boys, Violet Nottingham in the 2008 movie Bedtime Stories, Number six in the 2011 movie I Am Number Four.
She debuted with the 2005 independent Australian horror film Wolf Creek for her role as “Pool Party People”.
First TV Show
In 2009, Teresa appeared in a comedy talk show The Movie Loft as herself in 3 episodes dated February 28, March 28, and May 12, 2009.
For her role as the skilled martial artist called Number Six in the 2011 film I Am Number Four, she worked with Walsh four days a week for 60 to 90 minutes a day. Teresa was already in great shape, so Jason worked mostly on her flexibility, and stability.
She used to start with a warm-up by doing a couple of stretching exercises. Further, she used to work on her lower body and do lunges and squats. This was further followed by equipment exercises such as VersaClimber, etc.
During her pregnancy, she shared several pics working out in the gym on Facebook.
Teresa Palmer Favorite Things
- Movie – A Little Princess (1995)
Source – IMDb
Teresa Palmer Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was three.
- She is best friends with Phoebe Tonkin and started a website called Your Zen Life (www.yourzenlife.com) in the past.
- For the 2008 movie Jumper, she was originally considered for the role of Rachel Bilson.
- Teresa grew up on her dad’s farm in the Adelaide Hills.
- She had a very tough upbringing due to her mom’s manic depression.
- She has worked at Cotton On, Supré, and Mambo Australia retail stores in the past.
- She played the role of Vanessa in the 2006 movie The Grudge 2. But, that role was not written for her. It was written for Canadian actor Vanessa Lengies. But, due to her busy schedule, she turned down the offer.
- She is a big fan of Port Adelaide Football Club. Since 2009, she is the co-number one ticket holder for this club along with David Koch, an Australian TV presenter.
- Alongside Max Riemelt, she co-starred as Clare Havel, a young Australian backpacker, in the 2017 Australian-French psychological thriller-horror film Berlin Syndrome. This performance got her nominated for an Australian Film Critics Association (AFCA) Award, Film Critics Circle of Australia (FCCA) Award, and Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Award in the “Best Actress” category.
- In 2018, she started playing Diana Bishop, DPhil., a witch and tenured historian at Yale University, studying alchemy and science at the University of Oxford, in the British fantasy television series titled A Discovery of Witches. It is based on the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness and is named after the first book in the trilogy.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Breaking Up by Eskimo Joe and Don’t You Want Me by Atomic Tom.
- Connect with Palmer on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.