|Isabella Palmieri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1998|
|Spouse||Dylan Van Vleet|
Isabella Palmieri is an American actress, voiceover artist, social media personality, TikTok star, and model who is known for having been cast in a variety of projects in roles like Shoestore Girl in Confessions of a Shopaholic, Baby Chick in Wonder Pets!, Natalie Snyder in As the World Turns, Dora in Happy Endings, Lyla in Little Miss Perfect, Darla in Astrid Clover, Jade in Good Luck Charlie, Bella in Defining Mel, Rachel Kapowski in Jessie, Captain Cluck in The Electric Company, Little Girl Whitman in The International, and Rose in Wrong Cops.
Izzy, Izzy Van Vleet
California, United States
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, Model
Isabella Palmieri has been repped by Coast to Coast Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabella Palmieri has dated –
- Trevor Cash (2018) – She was romantically involved with musician, vocalist, and bassist Trevor Cash in the year 2018.
- Dylan Van Vleet (2019-Present) – In 2019, she began dating musician Dylan Van Vleet and the duo got married in December 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Isabella Palmieri has 40% Irish ancestry.
- Multiple ear piercings
- Pierced nose
Through social media, Isabella Palmieri has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as South of France Body Care, DERMA•E, BOH Tea USA, Nature’s Advantage, Perfect Paws Hemp, Levi’s, Converse, Clarifion, Salt & Straw Ice Cream, meejee, COZY EARTH, Junk Food Clothing, REVIVE SUPERFOODS, and POP Underwear.
Isabella Palmieri Facts
- She made her theatrical film debut as Little Girl Whitman in the 2009 action thriller film, The International, which stars Clive Owen, Naomi Watts, Armin Mueller-Stahl, and Brían F. O’Byrne. However, Isabella Palmieri’s role went uncredited.
- Her first credited theatrical film appearance came in the 2009 romantic comedy film, Confessions of a Shopaholic, based on the first two entries in the Shopaholic series of novels by Sophie Kinsella. It stars Isla Fisher and Hugh Dancy while Izzy was cast as Shoestore Girl.
- In July 2012, she played the character named Jade in an episode titled Wentz’s Weather Girls of the Disney Channel sitcom, Good Luck Charlie. This performance won her the 2013 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress 14–16”.
- Isabella co-starred as Lyla in the drama film, Little Miss Perfect, in 2016.
Featured Image by Isabella Palmieri / Instagram