|Fabiana Semprebom Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1984|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Fabiana Semprebom is a Brazilian model who was discovered while shopping at a local mall in São Paulo. Over the years, she has walked for various fashion houses and designers including Victoria’s Secret, Alessandro Del’Acqua, Hugo Boss, Tibi, Baby Phat, Chanel, Armani Privé, Valentino, Marchesa, Nina Ricci, Jason Wu, Bottega Veneta, Celine, Stella McCartney, Hussein Chalayan, Vivienne Westwood, Wunderkind, Lacoste, Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Monique Lhuillier, Mara Mac, Dsquared2, Roberto Cavalli, Michel Klein, Versace, Victor Dzenk, Victorio & Lucchin, Animale, Trussardi, Guy Laroche, Tadashi Shoji, Gianfranco Ferre, and Emporio Armani. Fabiana has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Greece and Elle Mexico.
Londrina, Paraná, Brazil
Miami, Florida, United States
Model Fabiana did complete her education fully unlike several other models. When she was discovered, she did put her schooling on hold, to pursue modeling on the advice of her agent. But, finally completed her education afterward and now feels proud of that.
She also recommends other models complete their education first.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – She has a Brazilian father.
- Mother – She has an Italian-American mother.
Fabiana Semprebom is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Ace Models
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Mega Models – Miami
- Select Model Management – London
- 1st Option Model Management – Copenhagen
- View Management – Barcelona
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- New Icon Model Management – Mexico City
- Louisa Models – Hamburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fabiana Semprebom has dated –
- Guillermo Cañas (2008-Present) – In 2008, the Brazilian model started dating Argentine professional tennis player (now retired) Guillermo Cañas. He is about 7 years her senior. The duo later got married and they have been blessed with 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
She has Italian-American ancestry on her mom’s side while she is of Brazilian descent on her dad’s side.
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Semprebom had advertised for lot many brands such as Adidas, American Eagle, Armis, Billabong, Carol Arbex, Chadwicks, Dibikini, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Eblin lingerie, Fay, Forum Lingerie, Giuliana Romano, Herbal Essences, Hogan, John Richmond, Kahlua, Lenny, Lycra, Mandi, Mango, Mary Zaide, Neiman Marcus, Pennyblack, Peruvian Connection, Prüne, Rena Lange, Schwarzkopf, Stone Bonker, Victoria’s Secret, Wolford, and others.
Best Known For
Working with numerous designers and brands like Mango, D&G, American Eagle, etc. and walking the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
First Fashion Show
Fabiana debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2005 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Animale.
First TV Show
In 2005, Fabiana guest appeared as a modelo in the Brazilian TV series Belíssima in the very first episode of season 1.
She does cardio daily for 30 minutes and then does weight training, but once a week. She focus on her legs on that day to keep them toned without adding extra muscle mass.
Also, she knows Muay Thai, combat kickboxing from Thailand.
Fabiana Semprebom Favorite Things
Source – Modelinia.com, Models.com
Fabiana Semprebom Facts
- Fabiana had walked at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2010.
- Like many other models, she was also discovered while shopping in the local mall, when an agent from São Paulo spotted her.
- She was discovered very young.
- Fabiana spends her time between Europe, Brazil, and South Africa.