The Bronx, New York City, United States
Andrea Navedo graduated from the DeWitt Clinton High School in 1988.
In 1998, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communicative and Creative Arts from the State University of New York at Old Westbury.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Andrea Navedo is represented by Levity Entertainment Group.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Navedo got married to a non-celebrity and unidentified man in 2000. They had been dating for a long time by the time they got married. Post marriage, she first gave birth to a baby girl, Ava. About three years later, they added a boy, Nico to their family.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican origin.
- Exotic look
- Buxom figure
- Freckles on the face.
38-28-37 in or 96.5-71-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Andrea Navedo has done promotional work for Walt Disney in 1997.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Xiomara “Xo” Villanueva in the comedy series, Jane the Virgin.
- Playing the role of Detective Ana Cordova in drama crime series, Law & Order.
In 1996, she made her first film appearance in Girl 6 in the role of a phone girl.
First TV Show
From 1995 to 1997, Andrea was seen in the role of Linda Soto in the ABC series One life to Live.
Andrea Navedo hits the gym at least 3 times a week to tone her enviable figure. Her gym routine focuses on cardio exercises such as rope skipping, elliptical machine, and battling ropes, and core work moves like bicycle crunches and plank. She also likes to switch things around to keep it fun.
Andrea also schedules private Pilates classes to work on her flexibility and muscle tone. Plus, she has taken salsa lessons to keep her fitness regime fun and interesting.
Regarding diet, Navedo refrains from eating junk food and keeps a firm eye on her salt intake. She starts her day at 6 in the morning with coffee prepared with almond or coconut milk and cinnamon and a pork chop. Her diet is like –
- Breakfast – Black beans, two scrambled eggs, and sautéed spinach.
- Lunch – Acai with mango, banana, and coconut.
- Dinner – Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti squash. She also has a glass of red wine with her dinner.
- She snacks on raw almonds and jerky.
Andrea Navedo Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Andrea Navedo Facts
- She took the inspiration to play her role in Jane the Virgin from her mother, who was also a single mother.
- Despite growing up in a Spanish household, she didn’t speak Spanish as a child and later took language classes to master the language.
- She has played the onscreen mother of Gina Rodriguez in Jane the Virgin. But, Andrea is approx 7 years older than her.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.