|Andreja Pejic Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1991|
Andreja Pejic is an Australian model and actress who has become one of the most recognizable transgender models in the world. She has worked with a number of brands and designers including Giles, Raf Simons, Jen Kao, Jean Paul Gaultier, Vanquish, John Galliano Menswear, Davit Meursault, Ato, Paul Smith, KTZ, DressCamp, Maria Bonita, Lino Villaventura, Paul Smith, Ausländer, André Lima, Richard Chai, Rad by Rad Hourani, Custo Barcelona, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Odyn Vovk, Yoana Baraschi, Todd Lynn, Robert Geller, Kimberly Ovitz, Nahm, Neil Barrett, and Comme des Garçons Homme Plus. In addition to that, Andreja Pejic has also graced the cover of several magazines such as Vogue Australia, GQ Portugal, Elle Serbia, Style: Men Singapore, DIVA, Style: Singapore, ES Magazine, Black Magazine, Vestal, Out, i-D, Schön!, New York Magazine, S Moda, Playing Fashion, L’Officiel Ukraine, and Glamcult.
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
New York, United States
Andreja went to University High School in Melbourne.
- Father – Vlado Pejić
- Mother – Jadranka Savić
- Siblings – Igor Pejić (Older Brother)
She can be contacted by these agencies –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Paris – Paris
- D’Management group – Milan
- Storm Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- LA Models – Los Angeles
- Way Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Chadwick Models – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Visage Management – Zurich
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Andreja Pejic dated –
- Duran Rembrandt (2013-2014) – Andreja has dated fashion designer Duran Rembrandt for a couple of years starting in 2013.
- Gigi Gorgeous (2016) – In 2016, Andreja was rumored to be going out with Canadian model and actress, Gigi Gorgeous after they were seen holding hands on the beach.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Bosnian Serb ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of Bosnian Croat descent on her father’s side.
Marks on her face above the lips.
36-30-33 in or 91.5-76-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
11 (US) or 41.5 (EU) (via Vogue.com)
Ausländer, Hema Lingerie, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Martyn Bal, Silvian Heach, Kenneth Cole, Make Up Forever, MCM, Neil Barrett, etc.
Best Known For
Being a transgender model having a feminine androgynous look
First Fashion Week
Andreja debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 Fashion Week in which she walked the ramp for Ato, Davit Meursault, DressCamp, Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano Menswear, KTZ, Paul Smith, Raf Simons Men’s, and Vanquish.
In 2013, she was seen in a short drama film Reason for her role as Gemma Christensen.
First TV Show
In August 2012, Andreja was a guest judge on Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model.
Andreja eats a disciplined diet to maintain her figure. As she had a larger waist and butt, she had to eat in a balanced way to fit into women’s wear while not looking weak.
She loves doing yoga.
Andreja Pejic Favorite Things
- Food – Indian food
- Drink – Cosmopolitan
- Video Game – World of Warcraft
- Band – The Presets (Australian band)
- Season – Summer
- Dinosaur – Diplodocus Jig
Source – Reddit AMA
Andreja Pejic Facts
- Her parents divorced soon after her birth.
- She spent her childhood with her mom and grandmother in a refugee camp near Belgrade, Serbia due to the Bosnian War.
- Andreja is a transgender model who changed from being a man to a woman.
- At 8 (in 2000), along with her mom, she shifted base to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia from Serbia.
- Pejic is friends with fellow transgender model Lea T, actor David Chiang, and model Miles McMillan.
- She takes an interest in politics and reads Karl Marx.
- Andreja was discovered while she was working at McDonald’s before her 17th birthday.
- She walked the ramp for fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier to showcase both his men’s and women’s clothing in January 2011.
- In early 2014, she had sex reassignment surgery.
- At the age of 13, she discovered that she wanted a transition to a female. At 14, she told about all this to her mom.
- When Vogue profiled Andreja in their May 2015 issue, she became the first openly transgender model to receive so.
- She was awarded “Best International Female Model” by GQ Portugal in 2016 and she then made history by becoming the first transgender woman to appear on the cover of GQ the following year.
- She brought to life the character of Sofia (Lisbeth’s lover/partner) in the 2018 action-thriller film The Girl in the Spider’s Web, starring Claire Foy, Sverrir Gudnason, LaKeith Stanfield, Sylvia Hoeks, and Stephen Merchant. The film serves as a soft reboot/sequel to David Fincher’s 2011 neo-noir psychological thriller film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.