|Andrija Jović Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1998|
Andrija Jović is a Serbian social media star, singer, model, and actor. He is best known for his YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 800k subscribers. He has also amassed a fanbase of more than 600k followers on Instagram.
He completed his secondary education from Gimnazija Leskovac in Leskovac, Serbia. After graduating, he started studying Computer Multimedia at the Information Technology School in Belgrade, Serbia.
Singer, Social Media Star, Model, Actor
- Mother – Gorica Jović
- Siblings – Ana “AN NA” Cvetković (Sister)
Andrija Jović self-represents his social media career. His musical talent is represented by Biljana Savić and his modeling career is represented by Chance Model Management in Belgrade, Serbia.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrija Jović has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He also dyed his hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Light Brown,’ and ‘Silver’ in the past.
- Moles on both cheeks
- Towering height
Andrija Jović has endorsed brands such as –
- Jungle Tribe
- Huawei Mobile Srbija
- Insta Grand
- Chipsy Classic
Andrija Jović Favorite Things
- TV Show – Riverdale
- Hobby – Photography
- Foods – Cordon bleu, Chinese chicken
- Color – Gray
Andrija Jović Facts
- He calls members of his fanbase Amigosi, which translates to ‘friends’ in Spanish.
- Andrija was one of the 1st well-known YouTubers in Serbia and was also among the youngest.
- He had his 1st girlfriend at the age of 14.
- His childhood female best friend is Vanja Pešić. He recorded his 2nd ever YouTube video with her.
- Andrija has a strong desire to get a university degree to have a failsafe in life. Growing up, his mom advised him that beauty doesn’t last forever and that he always needs to have something to fall back on.
- The biggest downside to moving from a small town, Leskovac, to the capital of Serbia, Belgrade, is that Andrija could no longer hang out with his childhood best friends. He was reluctant to befriend new people and preferred to spend time with fellow social media stars.
- Andrija is not a fan of one-night stands or meeting his significant other in a club or bar. He usually asks around and gathers information before he decides to go out on a date.
- Andrija released his debut song on June 29, 2018, titled Opusti Se and featuring Jenni Martin.
- He wanted to give acting a try from a young age. He finally did so in 2019, when he played himself in an episode of the TV series Sinđelići.
- Andrija competed on Beovizija 2020, a Serbian singing competition that is a precursor Eurovision Song Contest, and took 4th place with a song titled Oči Meduze. After the finals ended, Andrija announced that his grandmother had passed away in the meantime, but that he powered through in her honor.
- Activities he enjoys doing are swimming, diving, and driving an off-road ATV.
- He tried his hand at many sports and stayed the longest with basketball and gymnastics, but quickly realized he wouldn’t pursue any sport seriously.
- He sang covers of songs by artists such as John Legend, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, and Justin Bieber.
- In a game of “Kiss, Marry, Kill” with people suggested by his fans, he would kill Kim Kardashian, Svetlana Ražnatović, Bethany Mota, and Lucy Hale, marry Shay Mitchell, Kendall Jenner, Eva Gutowski, and Sandra Afrika, and kiss Ashley Benson, Zoella, Kylie Jenner, and Jelena Karleuša.
- Andrija prefers summer over winter.
Featured Image by Andrija Jović / Instagram