Her educational background is not known. But, she started modeling very early due to her mom being a supermodel of her time.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Paul van Ravenstein (Photographer)
- Mother – Pat Cleveland (Famous model in the 70’s)
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Anna Cleveland is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Cleveland’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry on her mom’s side.
- High cheekbones
- Long face features like long nose
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
D&G, Zac Posen, Vionnet, Bottega Veneta, Maiyet, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, etc.
Best Known For
Being a model with long face features, effervescent personality and having modeled for Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, and Zac Posen.
First Fashion Show
Anna debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2003 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Fendi.
Anna has not done any of the films.
Anna is thin. It is not known what she eats (and what exercises she does) to maintain that slim figure.
Anna Cleveland Favorite Things
Anna Cleveland Facts
- Anna’s mom Pat was one of the first black supermodels. Pat was a muse to the designers Halston, Yves Saint Laurent, and Stephen Burrows.
- The Dutch beauty was born in Netherlands but grew up in Stresa, Lago Maggiore, Italy.
- At just the age of 4, she walked for Moschino. This is how she entered modeling.
- She relocated to New Jersey (in United States) with her family in 2004.
- At 13, she walked at a Chanel show with her mom and brother after fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld personally requested them to do so.
- At 2, she had her first editorial shoot.
- Jeremy Scott, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Zac Posen have named her as their muse.
- In May 2015, in order to collect money for charities, Anna served as a driver for Stylebop.com’s Cash & Rocket team. It was a driver across Europe.
- Connect with Anna on Instagram.