|Anna Ermakova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 2000|
Anna Ermakova is a British model who is known for being the daughter of the legendary German tennis player Boris Becker and has gained the spotlight because of the circumstances of her birth.
London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
Anna Ermakova attended The Courtauld Institute of Art which is a self-governing college of the University of London which specializes in the study of the history of art and conservation.
- Father – Boris Becker (Former World No. 1 Professional Tennis Player)
- Mother – Angela Ermakova (Waitress)
- Others – Karl-Heinz Becker (Paternal Grandfather), Elvira (Pisch) (Paternal Grandmother), Noah Gabriel Becker (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Elias Balthasar Becker (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Amadeus Benedict Edley Luis Becker (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Anna Ermakova is of Russian and Nigerian descent on her mother’s side and has German and Czech roots on her father’s side.
- Pouty lips
- Curly hair
- Toned physique
Anna Ermakova Facts
- She was raised by her mother in London, England.
- She was inspired to pursue a career in modeling when she was 11 years old and came across an issue of Vogue.
- Anna Ermakova was born as a result of her father’s extra-marital affair with her mother while he was married to Barbara Feltus, a German-American designer, former actress, and model.
- After initially denying the claims of having a child born out a fling, Boris Becker eventually acknowledged Anna as his daughter in February 2001. A DNA test further proved his paternity.
- She was conceived after her parent’s encounter at London’s Nobu restaurant as Boris Becker was drinking at the restaurant after losing to Pat Rafter in the 4th round of the 1999 Wimbledon Championships.
- At the age of 14, Anna Ermakova made her first appearance as a model at the Berlin Fashion Week.
- She once stated that she led “a life away from the limelight with her mother, which is why little personal information is known”.
Featured Image by Anna Ermakova / Instagram