|Anna Passey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1984|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Anna Passey is an English actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Sienna Blake in Hollyoaks and Felicite in Free Rein. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as A Landscape of Lies, Saint Dracula 3D, The Smoke, and Keys. For her acting skills, Anna has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Inside Soap Award, National Television Award, and Digital Spy Soap Award.
Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, England
Anna Passey honed her acting and drama skills at The Bridge Drama School in London. She graduated from the university with an English degree.
Her drama classes at The Bridge were part of the postgraduate course.
Anna Passey is represented by the Urban Collective Talent Agency.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Passey has dated
- Nick Rhys (2015-Present) – Anna made her relationship with actor Nick Rhys public in 2015 via Twitter. They had fallen for each other while working together on the popular TV show, Hollyoaks. She has revealed that although she finds it weird seeing Rhys kiss her co-stars on the sets, they have managed to let it slide and not affect their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Defined jawline
- Small mouth
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Sienna Blake in the popular British soap opera, Hollyoaks.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, A Landscape of Lies playing the minor role of Sergeant Egan.
First TV Show
In 2012, Anna made her first TV show appearance in the long-running soap opera, Hollyoaks.
Anna Passey regularly hits the gym to keep herself in shape. She usually trains with her personal trainer once a week. For the rest of the days, she works out on her own. Her gym sessions usually last for an hour with the first half-hour reserved for cardio work such as running, cycling, and rowing. The remaining time is reserved for weight training.
Apart from gym training, she also loves heading to the yoga studio for Bikram Yoga sessions. If she has had a busy schedule, she likes to unwind with yoga by the candlelight at her home. She has also added boxing to her list of workout activities.
Anna is not a fan of diet plans and just focuses on eating healthy and in moderation. She usually focuses on eating healthy during the weekdays and rewards herself on the weekends with guilty pleasure foods.
Anna Passey Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Epionce products such as Intense Defense Serum, Lytic Gel Cleanser and Renewal Facial Cream
- Cosmetic Essentials – Benefit Boi-ing concealer, Armani foundation, Illamasqua eye color, and Vintage Metallix Eyeshadow in Bibelot
- Signature Fragrance – Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin
- Shop or Designer – Free People
- Girl Crush – Gal Gadot
- Salon – Nicola Harris Skin Clinic in Liverpool
- High-street Shop – Zara
Source – Express.co.uk
Anna Passey Facts
- The actress Emily Lawrence was initially cast in the role of Sienna Blake in Hollyoaks. However, the show producers decided to replace Emily, before she made her onscreen debut, by casting Anna in the role.
- She was once abused by a female fan at Asda supermarket because the fan couldn’t differentiate her from her on-screen persona of Sienna Blake. She had worn a baseball cap as a disguise but the fan recognized her and called her a ‘homewrecker’.
- She was noticed by her agent while performing at The Bridge Drama School.
- Originally, she had auditioned for the role of Annalise Appleton in Hollyoaks but the producers didn’t think she was suited for the role. Fortunately, they called her back for a meatier role.
- She has done activism work for Stand Up To Cancer charity, including participating in a canoe marathon event held to raise funds for the foundation.
- Anna has often been targeted by bullies and trolls on the internet and social media. She was even reduced to tears by one such scathing social media attack.
Featured Image by Ibsan73 / Flickr / CC BY 2.0