|Anwar Jibawi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Internet personality, actor, and comedian
- Siblings – Malik Jibawi (Brother)
Anwar Jibawi is signed up with Shot Studios.
He is also represented by William Morris Endeavor.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Has a neatly trimmed beard
- Middle Eastern appearance
Anwar has promoted and endorsed a number of products and brands through his social media accounts. He also pushes products by using or strategically placing them in his social media videos.
He has also walked the runway at the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show at Milan Men’s Fashion Week Spring / Summer 2018 show.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on the former social media platform, Vine. In 2015, he was named in the Top 100 most followed Viners.
- The success of his YouTube channel, which has over 7 million subscribers and on Instagram, where he has over 10 million subscribers.
Anwar made his first film appearance in the comedy movie, Airplane Mode in 2017. The movie counts some of the most popular internet stars such as Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Amanda Cerny, and Chloe Bridges in its cast.
Before Airplane Mode, he had already appeared in 10 short films starting from 2016.
Anwar Jibawi Favorite Things
- Food – Fast food especially pizza
Source – YouTube Video
Anwar Jibawi Facts
- He started his ascent to social media fame in August 2013 as he had posted his first Vine video by the title of When Sounds Interrupt Your Dreams.
- In the run-up to the 2016 US Presidential elections, he was caught up in a controversy after he sent out expletive-laden tweets against future US President Donald Trump.
- In January 2017, Anwar was roped in by boxing legend Mike Tyson to launch his YouTube channel. After that, they collaborated on a number of YouTube channels.