|King Bach Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
King Bach is a Canadian Internet personality, actor, comedian, content creator, composer, musician, director, producer, writer, TikTok star, YouTuber, and voice actor. He gained popularity with his work on the now-defunct video-sharing service Vine where he had 11.3 million followers and became the most followed user on the platform. He has also garnered fame on platforms like TikTok and YouTube. Moreover, King Bach is known for his roles in several films and shows which include playing Sam Parker in the comedy series Resident Advisors, Trayvon in the American sitcom Black Jesus, Bobby in the Netflix comedy series Sneakerheads, Greg in the teen romantic comedy film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Dr. T.J. Gigak in the Fox romantic comedy series The Mindy Project, Jesse in the parody romantic comedy film Fifty Shades of Black, Chris in the Showtime series House of Lies, Freezee in Meet the Blacks and The House Next Door: Meet the Blacks 2, Bailey in the post-apocalyptic horror series The Walking Dead, and Captain Ritchie in the romantic comedy film Love, Weddings & Other Disasters.
Andrew Byron Bachelor
King Bach, Bach
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
King Bach got his middle school as well as high school education from Coral Springs Charter School in Coral Springs, Florida.
Post that, he got admission to the Florida State University from where he graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Business Management in 2010.
Later, to hone his acting skills, he got admission to New York Film Academy in a graduate course. However, he dropped out while in the last semester as he wanted to explore other options in life.
Actor, Director, Comedian, Internet Personality, Content Creator, Composer, Musician, Producer, Writer, Voice Actor, TikTok Star, YouTuber
- Father – Byron Bachelor (Was an accountant)
- Mother – Ingrid (Mourice) (Was an accountant)
- Siblings – Christina Bachelor (Sister)
King Bach has been represented by Ali Barash of United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
King Bach has dated –
- Liane Valenzuela (2014-2015) – King Bach started dating fellow social media star Liane Valenzuela by the start of 2014. However, there are some sources that allege they were going out by the end of 2013. During the course of their relationship, they were very open about their relationship on social media and collaborated on a number of projects. They broke up after dating for about a year.
- Amanda Cerny (2015-2016) – The rumors of Bach dating Amanda Cerny started swirling around in 2015. However, the rumors reached peak crescendo in the early months of 2016 as they ramped up their collaborations and their subtle flirty messages also became too frequent on social media.
- Lele Pons (2016) – Bach was linked up with fellow Vine star, Lele Pons in 2016. After Pons posted a parody video about couple’s therapy featuring Bach in May 2016, the rumors linking them with each other reached a fevered pitch.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jamaican ancestry on both his parents’ sides.
- Wide smile
- Short cropped Afro hairdo
- Often puts the comb in his hair
In 2015, King Bach appeared alongside Anna Akana, Christy Hansen, and Becky G for a TV advert for Truth TV, which is an online television channel. The advert was created to send an anti-smoking message.
Also, he might have leveraged his immense popularity across social media platforms to promote products and brands through his social media activity.
He used to charge a $1,000 fee per 100,000 followers for every sponsored work he put on his Vine account.
Bach was raised in a strict Christian family.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on Vine, when he had more than 16 million followers and was the most followed personality in March 2015
- The popularity of his YouTube channel, BachelorsPadTV, which has more than 2 million subscribers
- Having collaborated with popular celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner for his YouTube videos
First TV Show
In 2012, Bach made his TV show debut in the comedy series, House of Lies in 4 episodes.
King Bach regularly works out to keep himself in perfect shape. There is a gym in the apartment block, where he lives with other popular social media stars. So, it is open for 24 hours so if he is busy at work, he makes sure that he is hitting the gym by late evening or even at night.
For his typical gym workout, he lays a lot of emphasis on bodyweight exercises such as pushups, pull-ups, and dips. Overall, he focuses on working at a high intensity so even if he is lifting weights, it is over the higher rep range.
When it comes to diet, he tries to eat a lot of protein. However, he is not crazy about eating healthy and abstaining from junk food. He loves having salads from Burger King and doesn’t mind eating burgers from Chick-fil-A.
King Bach Favorite Things
Source – Complex
King Bach Facts
- He was selected by Michelle Obama, while her husband was the US President, to front an education campaign. It was Michelle’s pet project and she wanted to use it to raise awareness about education in youth from disadvantaged communities.
- While studying at the Florida State University, he was a star high jump athlete. He was even included in the best 15 high jumpers in NCCAA.
- While at the university, he was a member of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity.
- He started his Vine career just after he had dropped out of New York Film Academy and had moved to Los Angeles for a better range of opportunities. He posted his first Vine in April 2013.
- During his early days as a Viner, he once came close to deleting his account.
- Along with his sister Christina, he has co-founded RuJohn Foundation, which aims to support poverty-stricken children in Jamaica and United States by paying their education fees and providing them with school supplies, basic necessities, and food.
- His RuJohn foundation gives free meals to underprivileged families during the festive period.
- Alongside Diane Keaton, Jeremy Irons, Maggie Grace, and Diego Boneta, he co-starred as Captain Ritchie in the 2020 romantic comedy film, Love, Weddings & Other Disasters.
- He has also established his production company by the name of Bach Enterprises.