|Ashi Dua Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ashi Dua is an Indian film producer who as of June 2023, had been working for Flying Unicorn Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. She is known for producing various well-known shows including Lust Stories, Ghost Stories, Paava Kadhaigal, Bombay Talkies, and Kaalakaandi.
Ashi was born on c. March 1, 1980.
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ashi attended a boarding school. Then, she went on to study at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai in 2005. Ashi attended a workshop with Indian filmmaker Anurag Kashyap.
Film Producer, Entrepreneur
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashi has dated –
- Sunny Sara (2014-Present) – Ashi tied the knot with hotelier Sunny Sara at a ceremony in Kerala in March 2014. The couple has a boy who was born in 2018. Ashi announced that she was pregnant with her second child in October 2022, via Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Thick eyebrows
Ashi Dua Facts
- She was raised in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. Later, she was shipped off to boarding school.
- Growing up, Ashi wanted to be a journalist.
- Ashi is the co-founder of The Dhoom Dhaam Company.
- She mostly makes anthologies.
- It was her work with filmmaker Anurag Kashyap for DevD that inspired her to become one herself.
- She considers herself to be a feminist.
- Ashi has worked as a director with Kan Gaming Private Limited in the past.
- She made her debut as an assistant producer with The Ghazi Attack in 2017, starring Rana Daggubati, Kay Kay Menon, and Atul Kulkarni. In 2018, she made her debut as a producer in Kaalakaandi alongside the likes of Saif Ali Khan, Asif Basra, and Neil Bhoopalam.
- Her work also includes Lust Stories, Ghost Stories, Paava Kadhaigal, Pitta Kathalu, Ankahi Kahaniya, and Wonder Woman (2022).
Featured Image By Ashi Dua / Instagram