|Ashley Callingbull Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1989|
Ashley Callingbull is a Canadian model, actress, former beauty pageant winner, and television personality who came to prominence after winning the Mrs. Universe pageant as the first Canadian and the first Indigenous woman in 2015. Her popularity grew exponentially after she used her platform to highlight the plight of Indigenous people and subsequently, she is seen as a role model in the positive representation of the First Nation culture.
Enoch, Alberta, Canada
Model, Actress, Television Personality, Former Beauty Pageant Winner
Ashley is represented by Next Models since 2021.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ryan Burnham – Ashley was previously married to Ryan Burnham in 2015. However, their marriage ended in divorce.
- Wacey Rabbit (2021-Present) – She exchanged wedding vows with hockey player Wacey Rabbit in September 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cree descent.
- Tattoos on her ankle, wrist, etc.
- Intense eyes
- Tall height
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Monica Hansen Beachwear
- The Hudson Bay
- Hillberg & Berk
- Louis Vuitton
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Sky-Eagle Collection
Ashley Callingbull Facts
- Her Cree name is Shining Rock and her Blackfoot name is Sacred Pipe Woman.
- In 2016, Ashley participated in The Amazing Race Canada 4 with her stepfather, Joel Ground. The duo finished in the 3rd place.
- She made history in May 2022 as the first Indigenous woman to grace the pages of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Ashley was the 2nd runner up at the Miss Canada beauty pageant held in 2010.
- She experienced many hardships in her childhood including growing up in abject poverty, being physically and se*ually abused, suffering from tuberculosis, and losing her younger sister Ambee at just 6 days old from a rare genetic disorder called Edwards’ syndrome.
- Ashley is professionally trained in various dance forms like ballet, tap, and jazz.
Featured Image by Ashley Callingbull / Instagram