|Ashley Ortega Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1998|
Ashley Ortega is a Filipino actress who rose to fame by her role as Rose Angeles on the drama series Dormitoryo (2013) and Kristy Garcia on Super Ma’am. She is known for playing the lead role as Ariana Gutierrez on the drama series Oh My Mama (2016) and Mayumi “Yumi” Monteamor in InstaDad (2015). She has appeared in numerous films including Bamboo Flowers (2012), My Big Bossing 2 (2014), and Spirit of the Glass 2: The Haunted (2017). Ashley Ortega has a massive fan base of more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Ashleigh Marguerretthe Krystalle Nordstrom Samson
Ash Nordstrom, Ashley Ortega
San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
Ashley studied interior designing at the SoFA Design Institute.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kathleen Nordstrom Samson
- Siblings – Alyssa (Younger Sister). Ashley also has an older brother.
Ashley Ortega signed with GMA Network and GMA Artist Center in 2012.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Ortega has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Ortega has Filipino ancestry.
- Thick and Arched Eyebrows
- Colossal Eyes
Ashley Ortega has endorsed brands like –
- Crystal White Tomato
- Beach Hut Sunblock
- Careline Lipstick
- Cadbury Dark Milk
Best Known For
Playing Rose Angeles in the GMA Network’s Philippine suspense thriller TV series Dormitoryo (2013) and Alex Martinez on the drama series My Destiny (2014)
Ashley Ortega made her feature film debut in the 2012 drama film Bamboo Flowers as Nikka.
First TV Show
Ashley Ortega made her first TV show appearance on the GMA Network’s drama series Cielo de Angelina as Marian “Julie” Dela Guardia in 2012.
To stay in shape, Ortega likes to hit the gym, where she focuses on weightlifting exercises and Balintawalk training. To maintain her balance and posture, she prefers to do practice with a large balancing ball, and for strengthening her body, Ashley likes to add dumbbells. Moreover, she loves to do ariel hoop yoga.
Ashley Ortega Favorite Things
- Color – Black, White
- Brands – Topshop, Zara, Forever 21, and Bershka
Source – Lifestyle
Ashley Ortega Facts
- She was brought up in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines.
- Ortega began acting in the GMA commercials since the age of 12.
- She used to wear heels to school.
- Ashley started ice skating at the age of 3 and participated in the international championship in Bangkok.
- Ortega has also won the 1st position at an ice skating competition in the past.
- While performing a spin during one of her ice skating practices, Ashley fell off and suffered a bruise on the left side of her chin.
- She is inspired by her mother’s makeup skills and costume choice.
- Ashley was scouted at the Philippine Fashion Week and became the only person who ended up being chosen out of 15 persons invited by GMA.
- Once, Ortega was yelled by the director, which, she considers her most embarrassing moment.
- She is best friends with actress Jazz Ocampo.
- Ashey shares a close bond with her sister Alyssa.
- Follow Ashley Ortega on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ashley Ortega / Instagram