|Jazz Ocampo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1997|
Jazz Ocampo is a Filipino actress and commercial model, best known for appearing in Star Confessions TV series in 2011, followed by a small role in Bangis the same year, as well as playing a character of Amapola in 1 episode of Enchanted Garden in 2012. After a role of Young Janet in Wansapanataym in 2013, she took a two-year break until InstaDad (2015) TV series, where she met Ashley Ortega, a well known Filipino actress, and they became best friends.
Jazz also had notable performances as an actress in That’s My Amboy as Trina Dominguez and Hannah Arellano in Sinungaling mong puso, both in 2016. The next 2 years were very significant for her career, as she had roles in GRIND (Get Ready It’s a New Day) (2017), Dear Urge (2017), Super Ma’Am (2018), and My Guitar Princess TV series in 2018. Jazz met Gabbi Garcia, another well known Filipino actress, at the set of Wagas the same year, and had her 1st theatrical appearance in an Indonesian horror film named Santet in October 2018. In early 2019, she was starring as Erika Mendez in My Special Tatay television series.
Jazzmin Leslie Ocampo McDonald
Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Her education history is unknown, but she attended school during tapings and acting projects.
Actress, Commercial Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Michelle Grace
- Siblings – Jhaid McDonald (Twin Sister). She also has a younger sister and a younger brother.
- Others – Neil Ocampo (Uncle) (Broadcast Anchor)
Jazz Ocampo is represented by –
- Talent5 (2011-2014)
- Star Magic (2014-2015)
- GMA Artist Center (2015-Present)
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jazz has dated –
- Marc Abaya (2019) – Rumors started surfacing in February 2019 that the musician and Kjwan frontman, started dating Jazz. The reason for that was that they got matching flower tattoos on their fingers and used to comment on each other’s social media with a specific set of emojis, which was convincing enough for a part of the public.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, White, and Hispanic)
She is of Filipino descent but has American roots on her paternal, and Spanish roots on her maternal side.
- Fuller Lips
- Slim, tall physique
- Thin, long nose
- Freckles during summer
Jazz has endorsed brands such as FILA, BUM BlackArmySquad, Plein De Vie phone cases, PrivateStorey, RebelKitty, Ekstra Perfume, Comfort Creamery Manila, Skeen, Crocs, DanielWellington, Palmolive Expertique, DKNY, OliviaMNL, MyKoreanRose, Sola IcedTea, Samsung, Master Oil Control with Zero Oil, Ponds, and others.
She also appeared in television commercials at a very young age due to TV5’s Star Factor acting engagement.
Best Known For
- Starring in That’s My Amboy TV series for 68 episodes in 2016 as Trina Dominguez
- Playing the role of Hannah Arellano in Sinungaling mong puso in 2016 and Solanj Martinez in GRIND (Get Ready It’s a New Day) in 2017
- Having prominent roles in Super Ma’am and My Guitar Princess TV series in 2018
- Starring in her 1st film named Santet in 2018
- Acting in My Special Tatay TV series that started airing in 2018
Her first theatrical film appearance was as Aaliyah in an Indonesian horror movie Santet, released on October 4, 2018.
First TV Show
Jazz made her first TV show appearance in 2010 in a TV competition series, Star Factor, where she appeared as herself.
Jazz hasn’t mentioned any specific workout routine, which might mean she is blessed by genetics in the family or performs workouts in private.
She puts focus on her diet in order to keep her body weight under control, even though she is known to have a cheat meal in form of sweets or ice cream, judging by her social media.
Jazz Ocampo Favorite Things
- Food – Ice Cream, Macaroons
- Idol – Marian Rivera Dantes
- Activity – Sunbathing, Swimming, Traveling
Jazz Ocampo Facts
- Her Twitter account got verified on February 5, 2019.
- She likes experimenting with haircuts and is known to wear a bun, bangs, curly long hair, or use an iron straightener.
- Her best friend is Ashley Ortega, a Filipino actress she met at the set of InstaDad in 2015.
- Jazz has traditional mestizo looks, which refers to a person having both European and Native American ancestry.
- She and the members of her family are devout Christians, and as a result, she is known to quote the Bible on her social media.
- In December 2018, she met Jason Momoa and Amber Heard at the Asian premiere and fan event at SM Mall in Phillippines for Aquaman (2018).
- She has a finger tattoo, as well as a tattoo located between her forearm and wrist of a black and white rose.
- In February 2019, she had 135,000 followers on Instagram and had amassed 68,500 followers on her official Facebook page.
- Her hobby is archery.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Offical Facebook FanPage.
Featured Image by Jazz Ocampo / Instagram