|Kate King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1993|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Kate King is a Canadian model who has walked for several brands and designers such as Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Loewe, Kenzo, Ports 1961, Oscar de la Renta, Missoni, Aquilano.Rimondi, Lanvin, Moschino, Versace, Carolina Herrera, Vera Wang, Proenza Schouler, Jonathan Saunders, Costume National, Alberta Ferretti, Etro, Burberry Prorsum, Michael Kors, Valentino, Salvatore Ferragamo, Rodarte, Cushnie Et Ochs, Emilio Pucci, Diane von Furstenberg, Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim, Christian Dior, Dries van Noten, Prada, Rag & Bone, Barbara Bui, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves Saint Laurent, Sonia Rykiel, Miu Miu, Haider Ackermann, Marc Jacobs, Giles Deacon, Gareth Pugh, Elie Saab, Versus, Victoria Beckham, Chanel, Chloe, Christopher Kane, Bottega Veneta, Tory Burch, Derek Lam, Sportmax, Iceberg, Topshop Unique, Prabal Gurung, Thakoon, Jason Wu, and ACNE. She has also appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Woman Madame Figaro Spain, Vogue Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar Brazil, Ocean Drive, Vegas Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Elle Canada, and Vogue Russia.
Katelyn Elizabeth King
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Fashion / Runway model
Kate King has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- Premier Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Model Management – Hamburg
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Long face
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertising campaigns of brands like Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Topshop, Prada, Tory Burch, and others.
Best Known For
Working with Dolce & Gabbana for their different product lines.
First Fashion Show
Kate King debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alberta Ferretti, Alexander Wang, Aquilano.Rimondi, Barbara Bui, Christian Dior, Costume National, D&G, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Emilio Pucci, Gareth Pugh, Giambattista Valli, Giles Deacon, Haider Ackermann, Isaac Mizrahi, Kenzo, Lanvin, Loewe, Lorella Signorino, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Missoni, Miu Miu, Moschino, Nina Ricci, Ports 1961, Prada, Rag & Bone, Sharon Wauchob, Sonia Rykiel, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, and Yves Saint Laurent.
She works out. But, she does not take things seriously. Whenever Kate finds the time, she goes to the gym and exercises.
If she does not feel like going to the gym, she does floor exercises at home like crunches, planks, leg raise, etc. by just using a mat. She posted a video on Instagram in December 2014 about the same.
She also eats healthy, but without stressing her mind.
Kate King Favorite Things
- Movies – Harold and Maude (1971), The Great Beauty (2013), Fight Club (1999)
- Italian Food – Pappardelle pasta with wild boar sauce
Source – TheKit.ca
Kate King Facts
- King is friends with models Codie Young, Emily Baker, Josephine Skriver, Roberta Narciso, Rose Smith, and Sui He.
- She likes to read novels.
- In 2010, she signed with Elite Model Management – New York.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 17.
- She is one of the favorite models of Dolce & Gabbana and has appeared in advertisements for their jewelry, fragrance, and other product lines.