Mushroom (She told in an exclusive interview given to Pony Ryder). She was nicknamed so because of her hair style, which looked like a mushroom during the McQ show in London.
Sui He was born on September 23, 1989
Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
She has completed her education in 2010.
Fashion / Runway Model
Sui He is signed to the following modeling agencies –
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- New York Model Management
- L.A. Models
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
She has a boyfriend.
Black hair and eyes
30.5-23-34.5 in or 78-59-88 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Sui has advertised for designer and brands such as Brunello Cucinelli, H&M, KARL by Karl Lagerfeld, Lane Crawford, Ralph Lauren.
Sui has not spoken publicly about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Modeling and becoming the second model from China or Chinese descent to walk in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show after Liu Wen.
She has only appeared in the TV movies of The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011 and 2012 as herself.
First TV Show
Sui’s runway debut and first TV show came in the form of Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2011 in which she walked for Aigner, Anteprima, Byblos, Les Copains, Love Sex Money, Massimo Rebecchi, Miss Bikini Luxe, Roberto Musso, Who is on Next: Erkan Cohun.
Regarding workout and exercises, she revealed to in an interview to Pony Ryder that –
“I swim sometimes. I don’t do workout often, actually I seldom work out for fashion week – specially. I would work out if I had free time.”
Also, she talked about her eating habits. Her diet chart is as follows –
- Breakfast – Conjee
- Lunch – White rice with vegetables, meat
- Dinner – Japanese “sha-bu sha-bu”
“The most important thing is that it comes with love and commitment.”
Sui He Favorite Things
- Movie – The Pursuit of Happyness [h6]Wikipedia[/h6]
- Fashion Icon – Kate Moss [h6]Wikipedia[/h6]
- Music Style – Slow Love Songs [h6]Wikipedia[/h6]
- Shoe Brands – Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Celine, Christian Dior, Jimmy Choo, Jil Sander, YSL [h6]Pony Ryder[/h6]
Sui He Facts
- She first entered a modeling contest in 2006, when she was 17.
- Sui was born in Wenzhou, which is a small town approximately 6 hours from Beijing (capital city of China).
- Sui never thought of becoming a model. She had always dreamt of being a business woman.
- When she would be done with modeling, she wants to open her own restaurant.
- As a teenager, she had been an avid swimmer.
- She had served as the class president in her school time (both junior and senior years). She was also a sincere student.
- Till 2010, she modeled nearby her place as she had to go to school / college. So, modeling was part time job for her.
- She is best friends with models Shu Pei and Nadja Bender.
- Her hobbies / interests include reading, eating food, traveling and doing business.
- She is very polite, friendly, and patient. If asked for a pose by photographers, she is very kind and gracious about that.
- Sui He is the first Asian face of Shiseido (Japanese hair care and cosmetics producer).
- She is also the first Asian model to open a Ralph Lauren runway show.
- Sui became the second model to walk in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show (walked in 2011 and 2012) of Chinese descent after Liu Wen.
- She has graced the magazine covers of Vogue (China), W (US), V Magazine (US) – all in 2011. Then, she appeared on Muse (Italy), Marie Claire (China), Pop (UK), i-D (UK) in 2012, Elle (China) in 2013 and many others.