Aubrey Shea Peeples
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
Aubrey graduated from Lake Mary Preparatory School in Lake Mary, Florida. She was a valedictorian of the class of 2012.
Peeples was allowed the entry to Harvard University twice. But, she postponed both the times as her dreams were something else. Though, she still wants to go to Harvard.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Wendy and Ashley
- Siblings – Ally (Younger Sister)
Aubrey Peeples is repped by Abrams Artists Agency.
Country, country pop, country rock
She is not signed with any record label. But, the Nashville albums have been released via Big Machine Records.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
On asking about her boyfriend in an October 2015 interview with WWD, Aubrey said that –
“I don’t want to talk about that. You can definitely find out if you follow me on social media. It’s pretty obvious right now.”
Aubrey Peeples dated –
- Daniel Donato – As Aubrey has not confirmed herself, she is RUMORed to be dating with Nashville-based guitarist, Daniel Donato.
Race / Ethnicity
33-26-32 in or 84-66-81 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Optimum WiFi, Walmart Quebec, Snickers Ice Cream and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Layla Grant in the ABC music drama series Nashville.
As singer, Aubrey has sang many songs on musical drama series Nashville such as “Gonna Get Even,” “Tell Me,” “It All Slows Down” and many others.
She first appeared in action crime thriller film Rage for her role as Caitlin Maguire. It was a Direct-to-VOD.
She also appeared in the 2015 musical fantasy drama film Jem and the Holograms for her starring role as Jem / Jerrica Benton.
First TV Show
In 2010, Aubrey appeared in just a single episode of Lifetime’s legal comedy-drama / fantasy series Drop Dead Diva as Madison Thomas.
Aubrey has a nice figure and it is due to her controlled eating habits. Her typical diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Smoothie bowl including different veggies. In general, her smoothie contains banana, strawberry, vegan protein powder, spinach, coconut, cashew / coconut milk, chia seeds, peanut butter.
- Lunch – Vegan burrito bowl, salmon, couscous
- Dinner – Sushi, ramen
- Snacks – Apples, pumpkin seeds, granola, or hummus
- Dessert – Chocolate Cake (Though, she has no rules in the dessert section.)
Talking about her makeup routine, Aubrey says she keeps it simple. The fashion / beauty products she uses are African Black Soap, Living Proof shampoo (and conditioner), tea tree oil products, Quench by Kate Somerville, Kiehl’s facial moisturizer, etc.
If she has a performance, she uses Armani liquid foundation.
While bathing, she adds few drops of coconut oil to the water.
Aubrey Peeples Favorite Things
- Restaurants – La Lanterna di Vittorio (in New York), Silverlake Ramen (in Los Angeles), Rolf & Daughters (in Nashville)
- Bands – Aretha Franklin, Billie Holiday, Sam Cooke, Bonnie Raitt
Source – The New Potato
Aubrey Peeples Facts
- For a continuous 10 years (when she was growing up), Aubrey used to perform with Orlando Repertory Theatre.
- Actress Juliette Lewis is her idol.
- Besides getting accepted into Harvard University two times, she didn’t go there. She deferred the first time. But, the second time, she wanted to go. But, during the same time, Aubrey got a role in Nashville TV series and had to again postpone her admission into Harvard.
- She loves writing and grammar. During high school, she used to edit papers of her friends because she loved to.
- Her early celebrity crush was Dermot Mulroney.
- Kristen Stewart is her style icon.
- Connect with Aubrey on Twitter and Instagram.