|Audrey Fleurot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1977|
Audrey Fleurot is a French actress who is best known for her portrayal of Lady of the Lake in Kaamelott (2004-2009), Joséphine Karlsson in Spiral (2005–2017), Hortense Larcher in Un village français (2009–2017), and as Magalie in The Intouchables (2011).
She attended the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne where she studied at the Center Saint Charles from 1995 to 1997. Later, Audrey studied at the École Nationale supérieure des arts et techniques du théâtre in Lyon from where she graduated in 2000.
She is represented by Time Art.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Audrey has dated –
- Djibril Glissant – They have a son named Lou Glissant (b. November 19, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale skin tone
- Chiseled jawline
- Curvaceous yet willowy frame
Audrey Fleurot Facts
- She has a deep vocal range.
- Audrey headed the 17th festival international des jeunes réalisateurs de Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
- Due to being short-sighted, Audrey has to wear a pair of lenses as without them she has blurry vision.
- She is left-handed.
- Audrey is a trained tango dancer.
- She has credited actors Simone Signoret, Romy Schneider, and Dutch exotic dancer Mata Hari as her inspirations.
- For her film Wrestling Queens (2013), she trained in catch wrestling for 3 months.
Featured Image By Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0