|Audrey Grace Marshall Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 2008|
Audrey Grace Marshall is an American actress who rose to fame after portraying the role of Eleanor in the TV movie A Very Merry Toy Store (2017). She gained further popularity by starring in several other films including the Netflix flick The Last Summer (2019) and by appearing in many television shows such as HBO Max’s dark comedic thriller The Flight Attendant (2020) in which she has played the young version of the titular character Cassie. She has built a sizable fanbase on social media, having garnered more than 30k followers on Instagram, where she has posted her gorgeous selfies and lifestyle photographs.
Audrey Grace Marshall
New York, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Siblings – Beckham (Twin Brother), Eva (Older Sister)
4 ft 4 in or 132 cm
28 kg or 62 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Mole on her left cheek
- Expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as ClairesStores.
Audrey Grace Marshall Favorite Things
- TV Show – Dance Moms
- Film – Frozen
- Role That Would Be Her Dream To Play – Any with Joey King
Source – Pop Culturalist
Audrey Grace Marshall Facts
- She has recalled that she used to be very shy and her parents had wanted to help her overcome her lack of confidence and went on to try many things including putting her in dance, gymnastics, and cheerleading, but in vain. At the time she was 7 years old and obsessed with the Disney comedy series Liv and Maddie, and simply for fun, she had told them that she would love to be on television. Audrey’s parents got her an audition following which she booked her first job that consisted of a lead role in an indie film. She had an instant fondness of the craft and her shyness automatically disappeared.
- Audrey has disclosed that the strong women in her family like her mother, her grandmother, and her sister has had the biggest influence on her career, as they have always taught her that she can do and be anything she wants, that has also helped her to do things in her life with a high level of confidence. She has found it extremely exciting and inspiring to see people dream big without putting limits on what they can attain.
- Her motto has been that if you are going to do something, you must do it 100%.
- Audrey has stated that she has been a huge comic book fan and has loved Marvel, and so playing young Trish Walker in the TV series Jessica Jones (2019) that is based on a Marvel comics character, was particularly exciting.
- She has affirmed that it was a dream come true and a lot of fun for her to get to share her character, Cassie, with Kaley Cuoco.
- Audrey has been a strong supporter of the nonprofit organization that has kept striving to bring awareness about the plight of homeless older dogs, named Susie’s Senior Dogs. She has donated to them every month and tried her best to spread the word of the incredible work they do for aged dogs.
Featured Image by Audrey Grace Marshall / Instagram