|Ayeza Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ayeza Khan is a Pakistani actress and model who is known for her work in Zard Mausam (2012), Adhoori Aurat (2013), Mere Meherbaan (2014), Do Qadam Door Thay (2014), Pyarey Afzal (2014), Tum Kon Piya (2016), Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai (2017), Koi Chand Rakh (2018), Yaariyan (2019), and Mere Paas Tum Ho (2019).
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
From 2015 to 2016, she pursued a Bachelor of Fine Arts/Studio Arts degree from the Newports Institute of Communications and Economics.
- Father – Riza Yilmaz
- Siblings – Hiba Khan (Sister), Arham Khan (Brother), Wasif Khan (Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayeza has dated –
- Danish Taimoor (2006-Present) – Actor and model Danish Taimoor began dating one another in 2006 and tied the knot on October 29, 2014. The couple opened up about the year that they started dating in Ek Nayee Subha with Farah on A-Plus sometime in the past. Ayeza further mentioned them having met through a social media site. Together, they have 2 children – a daughter named Hoorain Taimoor (b. 2015) and a son named Rayan Taimoor (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Pakistani ancestry.
However, she prefers to wear a pair of hazel and gray lenses.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Thin lips
Ayeza has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Cream Cheese
- Paragon Developers
- Shahi Foods
- Beautiful Warid
- Dairy Milk
- Faiza Beauty Cream
- Bundu Khan Sweets
Ayeza Khan Favorite Things
- Bollywood Film Of All-Time – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) starring Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai, and Ajay Devgn
Source – Geo News
Ayeza Khan Facts
- Khan was 18 years old when she made her debut as an actress in the TV show Tum Jo Miley as Shehna in 2009.
- While in school, Ayeza took part in the Pantene Shine Princess beauty contest and came out as 1st runner up. Shortly after that, she went on to work as a model for telecom advertisements.
- One of the earliest posts that Ayeza uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 2, 2016.
- Her TV credits include more than 2 dozen shows some of which were Pyarey Afzal, Teri Meri Love Story, Koi Chand Rakh, Meherposh, Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai, Laapata, Chupke Chupke, and Jab We Wed.
- Over the years, she has won various accolades including Lux Style Awards, Hum Awards, and Pakistan International Screen Awards.
Featured Image By Ayeza Khan / Instagram