|Barrett Foa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1977|
Barrett Foa is an American actor, singer, and dancer who burst into the spotlight after portraying the protagonist Eric Beale on the CBS television series NCIS: Los Angeles (2009–2021). He gained further popularity by appearing in several other TV programs including Entourage (2009, 2010). Barrett is also widely known for having performed in numerous Broadway theatre shows such as the Tony-winning musical comedy Avenue Q where he took over the lead role of Princeton/Rod in 2005, along with playing main characters in many off-Broadway and regional theatre productions. He has starred in various films as well, like Prop 8: The Musical (2008). Barrett has accumulated more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Barrett Conrad Foa
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
He went to the reputed K-12 college preparatory institution in New York City The Dalton School, having stated that his interest in the musical theater had developed during his high school years. His view of, and passion for the performing arts, expanded even further upon his attending the Interlochen Center for the Arts during his 4 summers of high school in the 1990s.
Later on, as an alumnus, he had set up the Barrett Foa Musical Theatre Scholarship to be given yearly to a high school camper studying Musical Theatre. Barrett then enrolled in the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor (UMich), acquiring his BFA in Musical Theatre in 1999. Barrett continued doing summer stock through his college years and got his Equity card by the time he earned his bachelor’s degree.
When he was in his junior year, he had studied acting and William Shakespeare for a semester by taking lessons at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Conrad Foa (Insurance Broker, Musician, Army Veteran)
- Mother – Linda Foa née Rimanich (Executive, Editor, Author) (Deceased)
- Siblings – Justin (Older Brother) (Owner & CEO of an Insurance Brokerage Firm)
He has been represented by Untitled Entertainment.
His net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent on his father’s side of the family, and of Croatian and German descent on his mother’s side.
- Large and expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Botanica Restaurant & Market.
Barrett Foa Favorite Things
- Broadway Show – American Idiot
- Broadway Show He Has Been Involved With – The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- NYC Restaurant – Georgio’s Country Grill where he has enjoyed the best salads and sandwiches, Lupa
Source – Broadway World
Barrett Foa Facts
- He was brought up in Manhattan.
- Barrett had been granted admission to the much sought-after Dalton School after he had put together a puzzle in record time, as a 3-year-old child.
- He has revealed that he had at first auditioned for a different role in NCIS: Los Angeles, and not got the part. However, around a couple of weeks later, he received a call where he was told that his audition was so good that a role had been created just for him. Barrett had a tough time even believing the incredible news.
Featured Image by Barrett Foa / Instagram